Auto Loans Misrepresented Payment on Loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misinformed

What do I do if a loan officer told me my loan payment was a certain amount, but am now being told my vehicle is going to be repossesed because I haven't been making adequate payments when they have been taking the amount out of my checking account automatically for the payment I was quoted by their loan agent? Seeing as I was having a lower payment, I took a pay cut and now can't afford the higher payments they are asking for. What can I do?

What do I do if a loan officer told me my loan payment was a certain amount, but am now being told my vehicle is going to be repossesed because I haven't been making adequate payments when they have been taking the amount out of my checking account automatically for the payment I was quoted by their loan agent? Seeing as I was having a lower payment, I took a pay cut and now can't afford the higher payments they are asking for. What can I do?

If you want to keep THEIR car, you'll pay them the TRIBUTE they are demanding.

Were they taking out the amount in your contract with them -did the agent quote the amount in the contract? You need to pay whatever is in your contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back