Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Mip

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCD1324

i was cited for 23224(a)cvc-minor in posession of alcoholic beverage. i was driving from a friends house where some people were drinking, i was not drinking. sometime between the time i got there and when i left someone put beer behind the passenger seat in the cab of my extended cab truck. i was pulled over because my license plate lamp was out. when i was pulled over the officer saw the beer in the cab of my truck. i was not given a brethalizer. since this is my first offense. is there any way i can have this erased off my record, or at least reducesed to a infraction?

You'll have to ask the prosecutor. I'm not sure why you aren't thinking pleading not guilty especially if you didn't know that there was a single beer in the back seat. Perhaps a judge might wonder why another person would just bestow you with the good fortune of a beer without your knowledge and it doesn't look credible.

Originally posted by MCD1324
i was cited for 23224(a)cvc-minor in posession of alcoholic beverage. i was driving from a friends house where some people were drinking, i was not drinking. sometime between the time i got there and when i left someone put beer behind the passenger seat in the cab of my extended cab truck. i was pulled over because my license plate lamp was out. when i was pulled over the officer saw the beer in the cab of my truck. i was not given a brethalizer. since this is my first offense. is there any way i can have this erased off my record, or at least reducesed to a infraction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back