Appeal, Pardon, Motion, Writ Merced CA 2strikes feloney probation get vop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shantelle

2strikes 22yrs old on male on 3 yrs feloney probation with 10 yr joint spened scentence hanging and your kicked out of family's home ,with out notice . on the streets know ,and you missed your po appointment . went in the following month to see po and was arrested on vop what happens know? and how much time will I do?

Almost off 3yr feloney probation with 10yr joint spened hanging and got first vop for illegally kicked out of family's home on the streets and did not report for first time whet to see probation officer and got arrested on vop. what's going to happen?

Thank you very much may I ask another ?

Got 5 yrs 4 mo been in cal youth authority prison well went to jail 6-6-12 have to do 85 % of 5yrs 4mo .is their any thing that I could file or do to ask for an earlyer release been
A faze most of the time trying to do good ! How much time out of 5yrs 4 mo doing 85% do I have left to do from 6-6-2012 ?
And is their any thing that I could do or file to try to get an earlyer release date?

Any thing that could help me and my ? I'd be very greatful for and appreciated thank you.

Don't start a new thread to ask the same question.
This is your only warning.
One of the mods, AJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost off 3yr feloney probation with 10yr joint spened hanging and got first vop for illegally kicked out of family's home on the streets and did not report for first time whet to see probation officer and got arrested on vop. what's going to happen?

You could just be kept in jail for 30 days or so, to cool your heels, and teach you a lesson.
So, mind your manners, stay outta trouble in county, be patient.

You might get a full on revocation hearing.
If that's going to happen, you'll be notified in writing.
If do get a hearing, you simply plead not guilty, ask for a lawyer, see if the lawyer can keep you in the free world.

You're no dummy, meaning you know what'll happen if you get revoked.

Good luck.

If you were arrested for a VOP on a crime with a 10 year sentence hanging over you, and you are here to post online, I have to ask: How did you get out of jail?? If you had the money for bail, why don't you have the money for rent or a room somewhere?

Your being kicked out of the house did not prevent you from missing a meeting with your probation officer. You chose not to go. But, is missing the meeting why you were violated? Or, was there some other reason you were violated?

At this point about all you can do is seek the aid of legal counsel.

You plead not guilty, and request a public defender.
In CA, even if you're revoked, unless you're a one person crime wave; you'll likely get 90 to 180 days, and they'll let you back out for another shot at parole.
If you mind your manners, seem apologetic, beg for another chance, admit that you were taking that ILLEGAL STUFF, lots of that STUFF, ask for rehab, you rarely get revoked to serve your sentence in years.

You do days, dude, a few days.

Behave yourself, apologize, beg for help, play nice...You KNOW the drill...This ain't your first rodeo....Try this crap with the judge and your PO, you won't like the result!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back