Medical Malpractice mental health

Status
Not open for further replies.

kim_sherm

I Have A Sister With Borderline Personality Disorder And Bipolar. She Has Lived With My Parents For The Past Two Years. She Moved In With Them After A Suicide Attempt.
Because She Cannot Keep A Job, She Was Being Followed By The Public Health Unit In Her Town. The Health Unit Was Providing A Councelor Which Visited The Family Weekly. She Helped The Family With The Issues Of Living With A Person With Mental Health Problems.
At First The Councelor "tina", Would Come Once A Week And Support The Family. She Then Started Spending More Time Alone With My Sister, My Sister Is Gay And Has A Very Manipulative Personality. The Visits Then Progressed To The Privacy Of My Sisters Locked Bedroom. The Visits Became Longer And More Frequent. Tina Visited Several Times On The Weekend And Would Take My Sister "places". My Parents Didn't Object At First Because My Sister Needed A Friend.
My Sister Was A Registered Nurse But Has Problems With Her License Because She Is Drug Addicted And Steals Medication From Her Patients. There Were Many Heated Arguments Between My Parents And Sister. My Parents Had To Lock Up Any Medications Because My Sister Would Take The Whole Bottle. These Arguments Were Heated But Never Physical.
After A Heated Argument Between My Parents And My Sister, Tina Came To The House, Helped My Sister Pack And Drove Her Away. Neither Would Tell My Paernts Where They Were Going.
During The Next Few Days, Text Messages Between My Sister And Tina Were Recored On My Sisters Computor. It Turns Out That They Were Having A Sexual Relationship. There Were Conversations About Tina's Husband And His Problems With His Sexual Performance. We Do Have Copies Of These Conversations.
My Sister Is Now Basically On The Street,suicidal And Alone. The Relationship Between Her And Tina Is Over And My Sister Will Now Not Go To The Health Clinic Because Of It. She Is Now Off Her Meds And Spiraling Downhill Fast.
I Tried To Talk To The Supervisor At The Health Clinic But She Refused To Take My Calls.
I Would Like To Persue A Case Against The Clinic And Award Any Money To Helping My Sister Into A Stable Situation.
Do We Have A Case?
Thanks In Advance, Kim Sherm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back