Medical Malpractice medical malpractice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

karlschatz

I reciently was out of town on bussiness, i was in another person,s truck(my wife)we went out for a few drinks and dinner at which time my wife said she wouldn't drive so i did concerned for safty i drove as we where driving back to motel we encountered a vehical that caused me to swerve and hit a building. we where both taken to the hosp.At wich time we were treated like we belonged on the bottom of there shoes.My wife was treated and released 2 times before she could make it home to the hosp. that she works at to discover she had cracked ribs and sternom which priore hosp failed to treate.Me on the other hand,was told that my pain was in my head and was released to police for drinking and driving.The first time i was transported i was refused by the jail because i still had iv in my arm after takeing me back to hosp a nurse came to parking lot and pulled iv from arm.They than took me back to jail where i started to experiance swet and vomiting which jail refused me again they took me back to hosp where i got a shot and layed there for awhile. After finnally being accepted at jail i was able to get out at which time i went back to hosp then was told i had to be life flighted to dallas .where i was told i had frac hip and doc in other hosp mistreated my contussion on my leg and was faceing infection, but due to my lack of health insurance i was not able to receive the surgery that was needed,they went as far as putting pin through my leg then 2 hour's later came and took it out when i asked why they changed their mind they said someone would talk to me but nomatter how many times i asked i still haven't spoke to that person.I am not some criminal who is crying but work very hard with my own bussiness plus hold a full-time job plus a part-time job.Unfortunatly at the time we didn't have health insurance and beleive this is why we were treated so foul.Is this something a lawyer would look at or am i just to work in pain the rest of my life?

I strongly encourage you to seek the counsel of a malpractice attorney. Good Luck!

Certain to consult with a lawyer in your area so that available legal options are approximated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back