Medical Malpractice Medical Malpractice in childbirth...statute of limitations

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommygirl

While giving birth I endured a 4th degree episiotomy tear also known as a vaginal c-section. Other than the fact that I never "felt" the same again I never had any physical problems. Recently I've started to have pressure in my vagina and trouble with my bowels which I have been told is a symptom of scar tissue and adhesions in my vagina which may result in my needing surgery. My sister-in-law who is an RN told me I would probably have some trouble down the road. It's now 11 years later. Has the statute of limitations run out in my case?

While giving birth I endured a 4th degree episiotomy tear also known as a vaginal c-section. Other than the fact that I never "felt" the same again I never had any physical problems. Recently I've started to have pressure in my vagina and trouble with my bowels which I have been told is a symptom of scar tissue and adhesions in my vagina which may result in my needing surgery. My sister-in-law who is an RN told me I would probably have some trouble down the road. It's now 11 years later. Has the statute of limitations run out in my case?

Sorry to say yeas it has. After 3 years the statute ran out. Hope you feel better and your problem does not get worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back