Medical Malpractice Medical Malpractice at Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven5lee

Ontario, Canada. Need a NY lawyer.

I am a Canadian looking for an American lawyer in New York state with access to the Canadian court. For now, I am suing the St. Joseph Hospital & the federal government of Canada for medical malpractice as well as all else. I had a nose surgery (2010) & I found out that some man-made object was implanted into my brain (not by my will but their will, secretly, unknowingly to me) by xray (the shape shows, but have an MRI appointment to see exactly what the shape is) which I have the photos of. Since I have had surgery at only 1 hospital in my entire life, the hospital is 100% involved as this is something that can only be inserted through a surgery. Also, I have a reason to believe that the Canadian government is involved in this. When I was in a prison, they made me walk under a metal detector which responded to a guy with a jaw implant but not to me. Hence, the local police is also involved. As for the "purpose" of the implant, the important things are "that's not my problem; I don't give a shit" & "that's illegal". So, with these "proofs", for now, I am suing the hospital & the federal government of Canada. I am thinking each 100 million dollars & 1 billion dollars (well, it's a federal government). I need an American lawyer in the nearby New York state area who can handle Canadian lawsuits. I need a "go-getter" & "take-charge" lawyer. I need, what weasle human trashes deserving to be punished might call, "asshole" lawyer. If you are a lawyer who can make that happen & interested in a cut for that 100 million dollars & 1 billion dollars, contact me. I have only a couple hundred bucks, so it will have to be contingency payment. Now, most contingency lawyers get 30~45% cut. I will give you 50% (I plan to be set for life with it, but 50% of those money is more than enough). Also, you get to add in your resume & history that "we beat a federal government in a lawsuit". I heard someone saying "the amount of time". What do you mean the amount of time? As if "if someone committed a crime to me, I am supposed to know right away while they hide it from me"? +, certainly not 3~5 years. +, "something lodged into the brain" (had a nose surgery & something man-made showing up in my brain) clearly is no different from an "iron pipe poking through the skull" or such "bodily harm" not to mention all other charges like security, privacy, etc (I can't name them on top of my head; I am not a lawyer which is why I would prefer not to sue without a lawyer by reading all the proceeding documents although I will if I have to). I heard that you won't be taking the case; that's fine. I will try finding someone else before I am forced to sue without a lawyer. Also, I am taking the "time factor" towards the "even bigger punishment (such being hidden & done for so long making the punishment even bigger)", not "getting away with it". I am taking the "time factor" towards the "even bigger punishment (such being hidden & done for so long making the punishment even bigger)", not "getting away with it".

American lawyers do not practice in Canada. This is not the place to solicit a lawyer either. If you need an American lawyer for a case in the US, there is a "find a lawyer" link at the top of the page.

American lawyers with access to Canadian court can sue Canada, I was told. I am no lawyer, but I read lawsuit "cases" & legal codes including "suing a foreign country". Also, where should I post this other than craigslist?

I know of no websites which lawyers peruse looking for clients. If you wish to hire a lawyer, you need to call them and seek them out. The circumstances under which a lawyer from on country might sue another government are not at issue here. There may exist a lawyer who happens to be admitted to practice in both Canada and the US but that is going to be very rare.

American lawyers with access to Canadian court can sue Canada, I was told. I am no lawyer, but I read lawsuit "cases" & legal codes including "suing a foreign country". Also, where should I post this other than craigslist?

Good luck, you'll find some great lawyers, with excellent reputations on CL.
Just curious, if the Canadian authorities planted a device in your "brain", they are like God. That is to say, they know your thoughts BEFORE you do. In other words, they'll be able to prepare for your legal onslaught.

Those Canadians seem to be quite diabolical and immensely clever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back