Maternity benefits and posible termination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucilla

Jurisdiction
Asia
Good day! I just want to know because I'am currently on my 8th and 2nd weeks pregnant. I filed my maternity benefits request back few months as our finance instructed me to do so. No my problem was last april I was'nt able to come into work because my brother got jailed and I need to fixed any thing for him to get out. I notified my supervisor about my situation that I can not come in to work. Last May 2 I went to out office to attend hearing for the notice that they send to me the Returned to work order. I already talked to our HR personal explain to her what happened and What is the reason behind my absences and even provided them documents. After we talked she told me to wait for possible feedback due to they needs to evaluate my written explaination and our recorded conversation. Now I am worried that they haven't come out any result yet and I will be giving birth anytime soon. I also worried about the maternity benefits that iI filed. If they will have a decision to terminate me I just need to know so that I can filed my maternity benefits directly to SSS.

This website focuses on the laws of the United States of America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back