married and he isn't the father. Husband wants to be legal father. what can bio dad do

Status
Not open for further replies.

motherof3

Jurisdiction
Texas
I won't give the detailed description of the events leading up to this. But since finding out that I am pregnant, I have spoken to bio dad only a couple times about it. He was pretty worried about not wanting to be the dad. Husband wants to be legal father and not have the other man involved. I'm wondering since we are married what exactly he could do about getting rights if he agreed at first to leave us alone but is now harassing me for rights. (Only five months pregnant)

I won't give the detailed description of the events leading up to this. But since finding out that I am pregnant, I have spoken to bio dad only a couple times about it. He was pretty worried about not wanting to be the dad. Husband wants to be legal father and not have the other man involved. I'm wondering since we are married what exactly he could do about getting rights if he agreed at first to leave us alone but is now harassing me for rights. (Only five months pregnant)

Just don't want to give uneeded. Info. It's very complicated and drawn out. But if it is necessary I will!

Please just leave legal advice and not opinions/criticism. We r all human.

You've gotten advice elsewhere (whether you liked it or not). If Bio-Dad wants to establish paternity, he can file to do so.

You've gotten advice elsewhere (whether you liked it or not). If Bio-Dad wants to establish paternity, he can file to do so.
Some people respond quicker. And I've actually had counter advice. Would rather talk to someone who can point me to legal documents that I can read. Thanks.

Seeking legal advice from a free forum from person who may or may not have law degrees and if so maybe not in your jurisdiction or state it unwise. Actual legal advice comes from an Attorney you share an Attorney/Client relationship with. Read disclaimer at bottom of page

Also have a restraining order against him. He keeps calling my phone. Showing up to my job. An
Seeking legal advice from a free forum from person who may or may not have law degrees and if so maybe not in your jurisdiction or state it unwise. Actual legal advice comes from an Attorney you share an Attorney/Client relationship with. Read disclaimer at bottom of page
Omg. I'm seeing an attorney this week but it helps to read up on ur rights and figure some people would have more experience. Thanks for the responses.

By operation of law, in ALL 50 states, if a married woman becomes pregnant by a man NOT her spouse, her husband is automatically the PUTATIVE father of the child.

That said, the SUPREMES have declared a fetus NOT to be a human being, nothing matters or can be done UNTIL the fetus has been born ALIVE!!!!!

Furthermore, it would be very difficult (if not impossible) for the man ALLEGING to be the father to approach the child (should the fetus become a human being) because he has no standing to do so, UNLESS the PUTATIVE mother (aka - BIRTH MOTHER) or PUTATIVE father allows such contact.

How can anyone PROVE he or she had SEXUAL RELATIONS (as in old school INTERCOURSE) with any other human being?

ANSWER: Only if she, perhaps saved the navy blue dress soiled with certain genetic material. Even if she had saved such a dress, very few were willing to believe her.

Bottom line, if the man alleging to have impregnated you violates the restraining order, report ALL such incidents to the appropriate law enforcement agency.

After a certain number of such contacts, or certain behaviors, you can seek that STALKING charges be levied against the offender.

In the interim, you need to minimize (meaning ELIMINATE) all contacts with this IDIOT.

You MUST report each contact the STALKER makes, IMMEDIATELY when it happens.

If he does it 10 times each hour, document, and report.

Never, under ANY circumstances are you to respond or interact with the little slime ball!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back