marriage

Chweetu143

Jurisdiction
Florida
Man 90 years oldman marries 24 years old woman from china will this marriage is considered as legal as both fall in love with each other

How can 24 years file for immigration

My friend fall in love with 93 years oldman where S she is 24 years old they want to gwt married will that marriage considered to legall infront of law does age matter or.taken as considered I have read articles on 64 years oldman getting.married to 12 years old girl in virgian im curious to know more about.old people getting.married to young youth

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, your friend will be able to marry and scam the old guy.
I'm sure his relatives will howl, but if he's of sound mind, the marriage will be legal.

The only place I've read about 64 year old men marrying 12 year old girls is in countries where arranged marriage is still a norm. Not in the US. In the US that's illegal.

Yes a 24 year old can marry whomever he or she wants to marry as long as that person is of the age of consent and is of sound mind.

I agree with Army Judge, unfortunately (& in many cases fortunately) legality bounds enforcement of law; where there is fulfillment of it or a missed opportunity fulfill all aspects of it. Frustratingly, intent doesn't play a factor unless the intent itself violates the law or creates a reasonable doubt under true fulfilment of the same.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Yes, your friend will be able to marry and scam the old guy.
I'm sure his relatives will howl, but if he's of sound mind, the marriage will be legal.

I agree with Army Judge, unfortunately (& in many cases fortunately) legality bounds enforcement of law; where there is fulfillment of it or a missed opportunity to fulfill all aspects of it. Frustratingly, intent doesn't play a factor unless the intent itself violates the law or creates a reasonable doubt under true fulfilment of the same.
Reasonable doubt; here, meaning is the intent worth exploring further.

How can 24 years file for immigration

There's the problem. If the marriage is a sham so that she can stay in the US then, sooner or later, Immigration will figure it out and boot her right back to China.

She can profess her love all she wants but the age difference will raise suspicions with Immigration and they will put the marriage under a microscope.

On the other hand, if she's already in the US legally, then Immigration won't be an issue and the old goat can have his jollies with a 24 year old woman for as long as he lasts.

Back