Family, Other Marriage Visa

Status
Not open for further replies.

PattiDolman

In desperate need of advice. My husband and I were recently married a few weeks back, his visiting visa is up in Nov. and we are getting advice from a visa company, which is costing us 3000 dollars to start the process to keep him here for good, we or i just wanted to know is there a cheaper way of doing this? please anyone with help please feel free to give advice :) ...
He is a UK national and we have been dating 2.5 years and on his recent visit he decided he wanted to get married so we just did the deed and now its done :)

need advice

PattiDolman said:
In desperate need of advice. My husband and I were recently married a few weeks back, his visiting visa is up in Nov. and we are getting advice from a visa company, which is costing us 3000 dollars to start the process to keep him here for good, we or i just wanted to know is there a cheaper way of doing this? please anyone with help please feel free to give advice :) ...
He is a UK national and we have been dating 2.5 years and on his recent visit he decided he wanted to get married so we just did the deed and now its done :)

He can leave the US and go to Mexico, Bahamas, Canada, or a nearby country. If he stays out of the US for a few days, he can come back in on another tourist entry. I don't think UK nationals need visas. They simply get their passport stamped.

That allows you additional times to work through a more permanent solution. In fact, as it will be November, why not plan a Thanksgiving get away together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back