Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse manufacturing marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.

flowerpower57

If someone is being charged with manufacturing marijuana, which is a felony, and does not have a criminal record will they only get probation? The person was indicted for 3 other felony charges as well.

I think his point was that you seem to have no end of friends who are felons. Are you posting these tales to put us on? As part of some school study as you are trying to get info for a project? Or are these REALLY all your friends ... or, you?

If these are your friends, start kicking it in better circles immediately!

If it's for a school assignment, I think it's a pretty lame one by the teacher. The answer to your questions are all, in reality, "maybe."

Yah, Judges do weird things. The Prosecutor my plead down, or not at all. Recommend Prison, or probation. Etc.

If these are all your friends, and around the same time they all get busted, I find it odd. In all my years ALIVE I haven't had this many "friends" busted on so many things, etc.

For some reason, if I had a friend that liked to Molest Children, or help poison people with drugs, I, myself, would probably also have criminal tendencies. . .

Maybe stop caring about these people, and ignore them. Get some new friends. . . If you're lonely, buy a dog. . . better than hanging around these losers. . .

Yeah its actually one person, and I'm trying to get information for him. Its not me. He's in jail.
Be careful, lest you become entangled in HIS business and potentially as a witness for the state. You seem to know a lot about his activities ... you might be a compelling witness against the state.

Since you are short on the specifics, and long on his multiple problems, perhaps your friend should ask his attorney these things. Your friend's SPECIFIC offenses, criminal history, and circumstances, will dictate what jeopardy he might be in. You might as well consult a Ouija board with the generics that you are tossing out here.

It is the SPECIFIC CODE SECTIONS that determine the elements that the state must prove at trial beyond a reasonable doubt. Generics won't cut it. If you keep with generics, your answers will be similarly broad. For instance, so far, I can say that he faces many years in state prison and thousands of dollars in fines. That's about all you can get with such broad circumstances.

LOL.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

You don't see why knowledge of 3 other felonies would help in determining a sentence?

HA HA H AH A HA HA HA.

Without them no one CAN give you any advice or opinions.

okay, well here. one count child molestation, one count interference with custody, one count manufacturing marijuana, and one count possession of tools to commit a crime. No criminal background.

The court is going to have a trial, or not, based on ALL of the felony counts. They'll take it all into consideration.

Your post as though different people committing 1 crime, instead of 1 person committing them all is a bit disingenous. . .

I'd say your friend is looking at 20 years. . .

If he is lucky the friend will get to serve all that time concurrently ... if not, well, he'll never see the light of day again!

I suspect a plea deal is in his future.

I'm new to the site so i wasn't sure if i could post them all as one. ha. So you say 20 years.. tops? And yes i think he will be doing the plea bargain, what kind of effects will that have? Btw- thank you both for all your advice.. this is really difficult finding out someone is not who you thought they were. We were friends for a long time and i told him I'd do some research for him. But trust me, no contact will be made after its all said and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back