Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders malice and neglect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggame18

i was wrongfully accused of rape 5/07. i gave a +12 on my lie detector test and after a little over 12 months dna evidence proved i wasnt involved. i have contacted the courts to find out why it took so long for my dna test results to come back i was told i would be contacted in a week by one of the supervisors. i waited a month before i called him back and i was told that he had forgotton to look into it and he would take care of it and call me back. now it has been 2 months and the supervisor wont return my calls. i believe the prosecutor recieved the results and then kept them from me for atleast 6 months because they were damaging to there case she wasnt in any hurry to provide them. i want to know how i go about finding out when the results were received? also there is alot more to this story once im contacted back i will go into more detail.

proving malice?

i believe the D.A. of west jordan, ut. withheld dna evidence because it was damaging to there case, how do i go about finding out when the results were received by the D.A. also what is the process for checking dna samples?

Duke rape case all over again!

i was wrongfully accused of rape 5/07. i gave a +12 on my lie detector test and after a little over 12 months dna evidence proved i wasnt involved. i have contacted the courts to find out why it took so long for my dna test results to come back i was told i would be contacted in a week by one of the supervisors. i waited a month before i called him back and i was told that he had forgotton to look into it and he would take care of it and call me back. now it has been 2 months and the supervisor wont return my calls. i believe the prosecutor recieved the results and then kept them from me for atleast 6 months because they were damaging to there case she wasnt in any hurry to provide them. i want to know how i go about finding out when the results were received? also there is alot more to this story once im contacted back i will go into more detail.

You need to contact your lawyer to disclose the details and find out why it took so long for you to get those results.

how to?

i believe the west jordan d.a. purposely withheld dna evidence because it was damaging to there case. i have tried to gather the details from my public defender but he wont return my calls. i have also been in contact with the court and they to refuse to return my calls. i was informed that i only can bring up charges within 1 year of my case being dropped. what are my rights as far as obtainning the details of my case? i have contacted the ut state bar and all i keep getting is the run around. please note that utah is still about 20 years behind the rest of the country and there is definately a "good old boy" network out here. i believe that the case has the potential to be as important as the duke rape case! this is a time sensitive issue so if there is anyone who feels they have some info please hurry!

Why do you believe the DA withheld evidence? Was your attorney not provided with evidence? Did you know tests took place but results were withheld? I'm wondering whether your complaints are going unheeded because of the way you are asking and maybe you need to be clearer, as here.

may 08 i was told by the state bar to contact the court to retrieve the details of the case. after speaking to the prosecutors supervisor i was told that he would look into it and he would call me in a week. after 10 days i called the court and was unable to get the supervisor after leaving a couple of messages i contacted the state bar who told me to speak to my public defender. i have called him 5 or 6 times and he refuses to return my calls. the dna evidence was gathered in may 0f 07 where it was sent to the experts, the results were provided in april 08. i just need to know my rights as far as being provided information. is there some one i can have look into this or should i just hire a lawyer? who should i contact to gather the details?

may 08 i was told by the state bar to contact the court to retrieve the details of the case. after speaking to the prosecutors supervisor i was told that he would look into it and he would call me in a week. after 10 days i called the court and was unable to get the supervisor after leaving a couple of messages i contacted the state bar who told me to speak to my public defender. i have called him 5 or 6 times and he refuses to return my calls. the dna evidence was gathered in may 0f 07 where it was sent to the experts, the results were provided in april 08. i just need to know my rights as far as being provided information. is there some one i can have look into this or should i just hire a lawyer? who should i contact to gather the details?

when was evidence recieved?

i believe that d.a. withheld evidence because it was damaging to their case. how can i find out when the DNA evidence was recieved?

Your question has been answered multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back