Maintenance an rats

Brad helm

Jurisdiction
Georgia
My name is brad and I have had many problems in my apartment in Terra creek in DeKalb county. Since June 6,2017 I have had power surges an I have no working appliances. Hot water heater,air conditioner, refrigerator, stove, my washer dryer doesn't work. I was told I would receive $127 off my rent after I reported a second time a week later. Now it is July 13 and nothing has been done. I am forced to eat out everyday. I have spoken with code enforcement an office management multiple times. Rat holes are all in the walls and roaches have envaded. I do not even like to sleep there. I paid half my rent to avoid eviction process. I believe the company wants me a hard working american to move out to bring in more refugees. I don't know where tty o turn. I keep getting the run around and cannot reach a corporate representative.

My name is brad and I have had many problems in my apartment in Terra creek in DeKalb county. Since June 6,2017 I have had power surges an I have no working appliances. Hot water heater,air conditioner, refrigerator, stove, my washer dryer doesn't work. I was told I would receive $127 off my rent after I reported a second time a week later. Now it is July 13 and nothing has been done. I am forced to eat out everyday. I have spoken with code enforcement an office management multiple times. Rat holes are all in the walls and roaches have envaded. I do not even like to sleep there. I paid half my rent to avoid eviction process. I believe the company wants me a hard working american to move out to bring in more refugees. I don't know where tty o turn. I keep getting the run around and cannot reach a corporate representative.

It might be easier to negotiate your way out of the lease.

Why worry yourself over who or what the landlord gets to live in their filthy units, apparently unfit for human habitation?

Negotiate your way out of this very bad deal, ASAP.

No one can help you quickly enough to make your life bearable.

Its beyond the time to get out of this filthy pigsty.

It might be easier to negotiate your way out of the lease.

Why worry yourself over who or what the landlord gets to live in their filthy units, apparently unfit for human habitation?

Negotiate your way out of this very bad deal, ASAP.

No one can help you quickly enough to make your life bearable.

Its beyond the time to get out of this filthy pigsty.
Yes you are correct and I am looking to purchase a home at this time.

Back