Other Criminal Procedure Lying about relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmans1

I came across a recent case :- Where a boy registered himself on matrimony website and came in contact with one girl .They met 3-4 times at s public place and there were promises of marriage made by both boy and girl.But suddenly girl came to know that boy was married. Here are few points to consider:- -There was no s*x between them. -There is no marriage /engagement ceremony. -There is not any financial transactions. Can a girl still file a case against boy. If yes under which section

I came across a recent case :- Where a boy registered himself on matrimony website and came in contact with one girl .They met 3-4 times at s public place and there were promises of marriage made by both boy and girl.But suddenly girl came to know that boy was married. Here are few points to consider:- -There was no s*x between them. -There is no marriage /engagement ceremony. -There is not any financial transactions. Can a girl still file a case against boy. If yes under which section

This website addresses the laws of the United States of America and her 50 states, along with her territories.

You're posting from India.

None of our regular responders knows anything about the laws of your subcontinent nation.

We do you TRY to spam us regularly.

If you spam us, you'll be banned.

I suggest you see a lawyer in New Delhi from where this post ALLEGEDLY emanates.

This thread is closed, and remember, if you SPAM, you'll be banned IMMEDIATELY (if not sooner).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back