Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Loud

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a tree falls in the forest with nobody there to hear it, did it make a sound?

What noise annoys an oyster?

You'll never hear the bullet that kills you if the bullet travels faster than the speed of sound - 1,125.33 ft per second (as many bullets do).

Anyway, kidding aside, loudness is measured in decibels and, at certain levels, may be harmful.

You can get an idea about that by looking as this decibel chart:

H.E.A.R. | Are You At Risk? | Hearing Education and Awareness for Rockers

Highwayman, why do you feel I need to be booted? Is there anything you'd like to talk about? I don't get it.

I think this guy needs to get the boot. Seriously, enough is enough.

Highwayman (and other members), if you don't like any particular person's posts please feel free to ignore them. If fact, there is a setting in your profile with which you can list names to ignore which, I guess, results in you not even seeing the posts.

Meantime, while Lentz1's post may not be law related, they are amusing and I don't mind responding to them. After all, this site does have the following forums:

General Chat, News, TV, Politics - Described as "Social banter, current issues, the news, politics, TV, sports, law shows on TV. Mostly non-legal issues."

Lawyer Jokes, Stories.

Highwayman (and other members), if you don't like any particular person's posts please feel free to ignore them. If fact, there is a setting in your profile with which you can list names to ignore which, I guess, results in you not even seeing the posts.

Meantime, while Lentz1's post may not be law related, they are amusing and I don't mind responding to them. After all, this site does have the following forums:

General Chat, News, TV, Politics - Described as "Social banter, current issues, the news, politics, TV, sports, law shows on TV. Mostly non-legal issues."

Lawyer Jokes, Stories.
I'm happy with that.

Highwayman, why do you feel I need to be booted? Is there anything you'd like to talk about? I don't get it.

Lentz1, you're not getting booted anytime soon.

I suggest that you also go into your profile, to Contact Details down the left side, and under Settings, click on People Ignored and feel free to put Highwayman on your ignore list.

The last thing we need here is two posters going at each other. It's best that the two of you ignore each other.

Lentz1, you're not getting booted anytime soon.

I suggest that you also go into your profile, to Contact Details down the left side, and under Settings, click on People Ignored and feel free to put Highwayman on your ignore list.

The last thing we need here is two posters going at each other. It's best that the two of you ignore each other.
Ok, will do.

I'm just going to leave things as they are for right now, I do not want to close doors on anyone. I have nothing against Highwayman.

I hear you cannot give legal advice if you are not a lawyer, please if you are not a lawyer do not reply to me. Thank you.

No one on here gives legal advice. Only a lawyer does that. So no one has given you LEGAL advice.

How about you stop trolling like a moron?

Please, EVERYONE, let's avoid commenting on the actions of others.

If you can't respect another poster, simply ignore the poster.

I'm sure we can all agree to disagree in a civilized manner.

You have not asked a legal question - therefore, no legal advice is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back