Little resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dollface

I am trying to adopt a co workers baby and the father is avoiding her…what forms should I fill out to gain full custody because I can't afford an attorney on top of bringing a new baby home.

I am trying to adopt a co workers baby and the father is avoiding her…what forms should I fill out to gain full custody because I can't afford an attorney on top of bringing a new baby home.

Adopting a baby isn't the same as adopting a stray beagle from the animal shelter. Even if the baby's mother was in a giving mood, the child's father must be involved. And, you aren't allowed to give away children as if they are chattel.

Start by Googling "adoption YOUR STATE".
Good luck.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

This cracks me up... Still laughing..... I honestly find it funny that you can't afford bring in legal help and making sure everything is correct. You think spending lets say 5,000.00 for a lawyer is tough? How about clothes, shoes, doctor visits, dental, eye care, housing, food, insurance, car, car insurance, books, tution etc..etc... etc... is cheap? If you can't afford a lawyer now... how in the world are you going to afford this child? Please if this person wishes to give up their child allow someone that can afford the child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back