Burglary, Arson, Home Invasion Life or contempt of court?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arayahope

My ex-husband and love of my life is being charged with 1st degree burglary and grand theft. The county wants to strike him out, The only evidence they have is my statement stating I had seen $20000 and that I thought he had taken the money from his boss while we were visiting him @ his house. His Son Told took 80,000 and thousands od dollarsof jewelery and told the police my honey had taken it.The son set him up by telling him his dad had money stashed in his house and that eventually it had previously always come up missing that his dad would not find out if they could locate his hiding place and get a little cash. My question is this if the only evidence they have is my statement I dont know if it would be easier for me to disappear for the (60 DAYS ) that he has for a speedy trial or should I just not appearWHEN I get A SUPENA AND BE HELD IN CONTEMPT? i REALIZE i WILL GET A BENCH WARRENT AND HAVE TO GO SERVE A SENTENCE AND I WILL PREPARE MYSELF TO DO SO I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO NOT HURT HIM IN COURT. mY STATEMENT WAS MADE WHILE i WAS iN JAIL AND THEY WERE TRYING TO GET ME TO TELL THEM WHERE THE MONEY WAS AND THEY LET ME GO AS SOON AS THEY LOCATEDMY HONEY AND HAD HIM IN COUSTODY .THE d.a. HAD NO CHARGES ON ME AND i WAS SCARED ,AND FEEL THEY COHOARSED ME INTO SAYING INCRIMINATING THINGS. pLEASE HELP ME WE WERE ARRESTED WIYHOUT WARRENTS AND THIS IS ALL UNFAIR I AM DEVASTATED AND WILL NOT BE A PART OF THE COUNTY SENTENCING THE MAN i LOVE TO A LIFE SENTENCE.aNY ADVICE WOULD BE TRULY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU !

You might want to talk to a lawyer……… Your absence might not change the outcome…..they might have more than you think before pressing charges.We can't give you advice to violate any laws here. Your lawyer would advice you on legal technicalities which could help you guys try to dismiss these charges. You need a criminal attorney urgently………….Don't make anymore statements to them. I can give you some advice but need more info:
Do you have any priors?
Does your honey have priors?
Why were you in jail?
Do you have a lawyer? What does he advice?
Have you seen the police report? What do they say happened?
What is the son of the boss saying? Is he in custody? What charge?
Are there any other witnesses or evidence found with your honey implication him?
Was your honey's alibi check?
Did your honey contradict himself in any way?
Was the money or jewelry in a place your honey had access to?
Were fingerprints taken at the scene? Check the reports……..
How did they know or think he was involved?
I need these answers to help give you accurate advice on your chances or technicalities which could help you guys……………You might not know all they have against him. But if you can answer most of these questions, I can give you some answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back