New Member
From 2013 to 2016 I was targeted by Santa Maria California Child Protection Services . 2016 they told me that I couldn't see my daughter anymore and they adopted her out. Today I finally found my voice and I've been doing research and what they did to me was not right they trampled on all my rights I have no idea where my daughter is the day she turns 18 I will find her. in in the meantime I've been trying to get copies of my documents I want to start a civil suit against the agency somehow I just keep getting the runaround what I need to know is how and what are the steps I need to take to get all the records of that court case regarding my daughter's removal from my custody and adoption so I could file a civil suit in federal court?


  • received_1958057234421640.jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 4
Agreed. An attorney will know what to do. This will go way beyond anything the average person could expect to do in their own.

For what it's worth it is not kidnapping. You will need to review everything and find out exactly what the justification was for custody being taken from you (I'd be surprised if you really don't know).

An attorney can help you to understand the reasons that are given in the record and determine if there is anything for you to take action for.