Consumer Fraud Laywer will not send documentation/ Stacy Papachristos IP assure/ scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone that receives these scam emails should outright ignore them. Nothing legitimate will come in your email. Responding to the emails only encourages the scammer to pressure you more.

I received the same letter from this Stacy Papachrstos,Esq. wanting $500 for a Voltron shirt that I made and sold on ebay. The thing is that it said that she represented Classic Media Trademarks. I did some checking and Classic Media sold all there trademarks to Dream Works in Feburary 2012.

I received the same letter from this Stacy Papachrstos,Esq. wanting $500 for a Voltron shirt that I made and sold on ebay. The thing is that it said that she represented Classic Media Trademarks. I did some checking and Classic Media sold all there trademarks to Dream Works in Feburary 2012.

Just a scam by another scammer. IGNORE IT, the scammer will eventually move on to a dumb person.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

To all those who ignored her letters
What ever happened? Did she continue to contact you, or just disappear?

I contacted ebay and they told me that this is a scam and for anyone who received a email from this Stacy Papachristos,esq. should forward it to spoof@ebay.com
So far she has not contacted me again...

I contacted ebay and was told that this is a scam. When you get a tradmark violation they cannot demand money from you they can only remove the listing. He also said that anybody getting a email wanting money from you should be forward to spoof AT ebay.com.
Ebay has had several other members complain about this Stacy Papachristos,Esq. person and they are going to investagate it.
I have not had anymore emails from Stacy Papachristos up to this date. I hope this helps, Veronica

At Veronica, Thanks for the info.....When I told her, I'm going to do some research and contact eBay to see what my rights are, I haven't heard from her since.
Mrwrap

Hi - Just doing research on this attorney Stacey Papachristos and came across these posts. Just wondering how your story ended? I stupidly went back and forth with this woman a few times. Last I heard from her was last year and just got another e-mail from her today. Very close to giving her money, but after reading all of this, not sure it's a good idea anymore. Thanks, Danielle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back