Landlord slander my name please help

A

Amanda55

Jurisdiction
Indiana
My ex land lords keep slandering my name they call me a heroin addict a thief a prostitute and hired 3 people to come to court and lie under oath against me saying I said ide kill these peoples children I had never even so much as seen one of these women let alone had made contact with her kids. I can not have children ,I have a dog that's my kid I love kids .. they have made many many text putting me down when I left they put up sign saying the prostitute Ass Whore doesn't leave here any more ...also their new tenants moved in and we was on opposite sides of the duplex they put the man in charge of grass well he offered sex for trade I contacted land Lord they did nothing at all .. then before that the land Lord even moved them in they lived in that same part of the house the Landlord him delve always trying hug on me and always made very uncomfortable remarks about my butt and he'd Pat it one time my friend who bring me my rent money witnessed him making the remark her being a blonde nice looking WOMAN also he was in heaven.. but I have bad credit it's hard to rent apartments in Indiana w bad credit so they let me take over my dad's lease them knowing I was a dancer took my business and spread it these neighborhoods causing me to get robbed and also raped by all the drug addicts and predators I didn't want to b homeless so I endured this pain it CAUSED me to try to kill myself caused me to loose weight not be able to eat and relaspe i began to hate life .. then the new NEIGHBORS was always arguing with me over nothing throwing rocks at my dog rat poison look in my windows this is pure he'll now that I have moved they are still harrasssing me and spreading rumors and lied about me just today alone called me a prostitute and a dumbass how in the beck can these older people act such a way.. I really want this to stop immidiantly please help Amanda johnson

If a crime has been committed against your person or property call "911" and file a complaint against the perpetrators.

Back