Kids taken by Defacs on alagations only

L

LHutchinson

Jurisdiction
Georgia
My 30 year old son had his 5 children and his wife called Defacs and told them she was in fear of the kids safety. So Defacs took them. Now defacs is saying he abused his wife and raped her. That was not anything they said in the beginning. 3 of my grandkids are with family not any they know we'll be cause they have all lived with me off and on for 13 years. There are two of the boys in foster home due to allegedly messing with their 2 year old sister sexualy. However that was supposed to have been under Defacs watch and she was never taken to be examined. My son's girlfriend kids has been taken as well. Because she happens to be the sister of my son's wife. They took her kids because she's with my son and because he's and alleged abuser and has never been arrested for that not do Defacs have any report of none of the alleged hear say. What can we do.

If Child Services has reason to believe that a child is in danger, they will remove the child until their investigation is complete and they are satisfied that there is no danger.

My 30 year old son had his 5 children and his wife called Defacs and told them she was in fear of the kids safety. So Defacs took them. Now defacs is saying he abused his wife and raped her. That was not anything they said in the beginning. 3 of my grandkids are with family not any they know we'll be cause they have all lived with me off and on for 13 years. There are two of the boys in foster home due to allegedly messing with their 2 year old sister sexualy. However that was supposed to have been under Defacs watch and she was never taken to be examined. My son's girlfriend kids has been taken as well. Because she happens to be the sister of my son's wife. They took her kids because she's with my son and because he's and alleged abuser and has never been arrested for that not do Defacs have any report of none of the alleged hear say. What can we do.

You can help your son by hiring a lawyer for him.
You, on the other and, have nothing to fear from DFACS.
He has plenty to keep him awake at night.
Good luck.

Back