keeping my clearance clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynne3g

To whom this may concern,
I was hired as a teacher assistant/aid . I was put in a classroom with one head teacher and sixteen children, on December the management of that day care lay ed off the premier teacher in that class, I became the teacher/assistant of that classroom, with twelve to fourteen student. The broad of education state that with my children age group "it's ten children for one teacher and or teacher aid" otherwise that classroom is out of ratio.And I do not have the requirement to be a teacher. in fact I was given more kid's. It has come my attention that my responsibilities has now doubled, I know create weekly lesson plans, maintain the well being of all 12 to 15 kid's. Last week i could not create my lesson plan my computer was down, and i had to many responsibilities. I did explain that to administration. On Wednesday March 5,I was suspend for three day's i was accused of hitting one the kid, they sent me home at the end of the day, I was told by the owner it would be investigated and I'll would get a call back concerning the allegation bought forth against me. I return to work on Tuesday the 11, and i will present administer a letter of resignation.
Question
1.could this go on my record, If so what step do I need to take to prevent that from happening?
2.why would they send me home at the (end) of the day If i was a danger to the children?
3.I would like to know what are my option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back