"juvenile"

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazguy35

i have a question and hopefuly i could get an answer.
i got a ticket like 3 months ago, it was in San diego state university i was driving in the oppisite direction on a one way street. so i the cop gave me a ticket and tickettold me go to court and discuss it with the judge. he wouldnt listen to me or let me talk to him. so i get the ticket in mail and on the top it says "juvenile" although im 21 years old. is that i cops mistake or something. i called the other day to see what i should do and they said i could go any day b4 my court day check in and talk with the judge and see what they decide. but today i was talking with a friend, he said you might be able to say the cop just wasted my time this is a wrong case im not underage. is that true?
Wassim.

HELLLLLLLP....lol...im planning on going to court tomorrow morning. i dont wanna go and just be stupid and not prepared of what im gonna say.!!!

Appear on the date and time on the citation and where it says to appear. If there is an issue of jurisdiction, bring it up with the court and they may transfer the matter to the proper court or drop it. But, if you ignore it, it could result in a license suspension and an arrest warrant.

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back