juvenile shoplifting

lauren0105

Jurisdiction
Florida
I was found shoplifting at Jcpenney a little over 150$ worth of makeup (four products). They sent me to sign papers in an office located inside Jcpenney an officer was called and I asked him if i will have a criminal back round he said he will only leave this case as a "warning" for the future if I do shoplift again (which i won't) then other officers can see this "warning" and know what I have done. I am 16 years old. But if I apply for any job that need's a back round check will they be able to see this warning? I also recieved a civil demand letter to pay 200 dollars and I lost the paper, what method will best work to find a way to pay? (how do I contact the office?) Will Jcpenney send me any other letters once I pay this civil demand?

Contact store (you should not have named) ask for the number to their Civil Recovery service. Failure to pay can bring forth serious long term consequences to you and your parents. Far as background check goes unless you have a court date no criminal background check will result in anything.

Back