I've had a VA for 20 years, I have a ticket in NC from 1990 under my NJ license, what are my options

lurue777

Jurisdiction
North Carolina
I've had a VA for 20 years, I have a ticket in NC from 1990 under my NJ license, what are my options

Perhaps you could explain what's happening and why you "need options."
Ok I was trying to edit my last thread, anyway I relocated to VA some 20 years ago. I had to pay out thousands of dollars to NJ for surcharges I'm also pretty sure I contacted the courts and payed them monies too and I was under the assumption that my NJ license where clean up. I've been driving on VA license for over 20 years pulled over have gotten tickets, no warrant are anything ever came up, so now this year when I go to renew my VA license for the 5 or 6 times. They inform me of all these different holds on my license from these different states. I was not aware and still would not have known if it was time to renew my license again. So what do I do? Is this disputable?

...pulled over have gotten tickets...

Sounds like you get a lot of tickets. No wonder you have a mess now.

So what do I do? Is this disputable?

You pay your outstanding tickets. Apparently you get tickets everywhere you drive. You'll have to answer/pay these tickets in each state that you have had problems in. I don't know what the mystery is about that.

So what do I do? Is this disputable?

Your first step is to contact the court(s) where you notice issues.

You need to find out the exact charge(s), and what you can do to negotiate a settlement, of if you can arrange a payment plan.

You also need to find out from VA how this affects your VA license.

In the end, you can pay off state AAA, state CCC, and state HHH; but the state where you reside might issue some form of punitive sanctions against you anyway.

Back