I've Been Accused of Harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

agreen9227

I've been accussed of harrasment in the work place. If nothing happened then do I have legal rights? My company has an anti fratenirztion rule but because me and this person are close friends ( work related and some out of work web chatting) do I have any legal grounds for suit against my employer?

Well A fellow employee told the store manager that I was using inproper behavior on the salesfloor( dancing Wirh a employee) And I also made a few remarks about my new marriage. But both of these were harmless and I was confiding in the other associate w/ a personal problem and the employee that brought the situation the manager also likes the employee in question. So I don't know if it was retalitory or not. So the dispute would be if the whole thing was made up by another employee and I was let go, would I be able to suit my employer?

what is the nature of your job. what state is it in, and what actions have been taken agaist you?:confused:

I worked in retail sales and as of today I was let go for breaking the company policy for sexual harrassment. Now I just looking for some legal advice.

If you broke the company policy, I'm not sure what anyone can tell you. I'm not sure what the company policy is and it sounds like you don't agree with the company policy. I'm not sure that it is your place to challenge it and sue since you might feel it's not a good policy. The law is used when a wrongful act occurs and I'm not sure one did here -- did it?

Dudue tyou have every right to be scared. You can make a harmless remark now a days and get it in the wazzooo. So keep your head up and get help. Go to the human right board and get help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back