Medical Malpractice IVC Filter Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bware

I had an IVC Filter placed cause of previous pulmonary embolism. The Dr. Who put in my IVC Filter sent me home since its an outpatient procedure. I went home and later that evening & was lying down and then had excruciatingly pains in my abdomen, I started to vomit blood & then I started seizing out and that's when my GF dialed 911... I was taken to a local hospital where the ER doctor on staff told my family that I was bleeding internally due to a tear in my Vena Cava'... They then transported me back to hospital where the procedure took place where the doctor who performed worked. Do I have any kinda suit being I was stuck In the ICU requiring 2 blood transfusions and left lying there in pain the entire time since the pain management team wouldn't even give me the dose of pain medicine I am/was currently on and totally put me into withdrawals on top of having holes in my Vena Cava since when the filter the surgeon placed ripped many holes and caused my internal bleeding... Do I have any kind of malpractice case or any other case from the filter that was placed. Thanks in advance for your help... Signed. Wish things would go right for once!

You might want to take your medical records to a medical malpractice attorney for review & his/her opinion re a case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back