Issues with future mother in law

S

shay

Jurisdiction
Florida
My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Florida

I have a two month old with my fiancé, his mom started threatening me with taking my child away from me if I left him(which I know she doesn't have any rights in this state.) She has now joined my fiances mentally unstable ex girlfriend in making fake facebooks and threatening me and stalking me. It's gotten to the point of his mom refuses to talk to me unless he's around, and when he is she constantly says because I drink alcohol once a week I do drugs, then continued to tell him to leave me get custody of our daughter and sign her over to her. She lost my fiancé and his two brothers due to alcoholism, drug abuse, child neglect and not keeping her home clean. Now my fiancé who has another child with someone who his mom constantly talked down too until she finally overdosed on drugs is trying to act like I don't know how to hold my child or take care of either child when I raised my brother who is about to be 8. His mother is trying her best to make me out to be the mother she was so she can have a second chance. If I leave the father, with the fact he will do what she is trying to do what she wants him to what can I do to make it where when he has the child she isn't around his unstable mother(documented by a local mental institution) or his brother who is using drugs(this is documented). Or is it possible to remove him from birth certificate as he has nothing to do with the child now while we are together as I do everything, even with his son I took care of him from the day we got together. I know the next female in his life will be doing the same with my daughter and I want to know my rights.

Unmarried males have no paternal rights to children born out of marriage.

All the parental rights to said children are vested at birth in the mother, that would be YOU, ma'am.

Ignore the FakeBook nonsense.

Ignore any verbal taunts, sticks and stones, remember?

You and the child should leave IMMEDIATELY.

Find a women's shelter, then contact a trusted relative or feind, and get to getting.

Go as far as you can, for as long as you wish.

If its that bad today, it'll only get worse next year.

Forget about some loser deadbeat, his big mouth mammy, and his latest COLDY.

Think of your precious baby, and get to getting, now.

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Florida

I have a two month old with my fiancé, his mom started threatening me with taking my child away from me if I left him(which I know she doesn't have any rights in this state.) She has now joined my fiances mentally unstable ex girlfriend in making fake facebooks and threatening me and stalking me. It's gotten to the point of his mom refuses to talk to me unless he's around, and when he is she constantly says because I drink alcohol once a week I do drugs, then continued to tell him to leave me get custody of our daughter and sign her over to her. She lost my fiancé and his two brothers due to alcoholism, drug abuse, child neglect and not keeping her home clean. Now my fiancé who has another child with someone who his mom constantly talked down too until she finally overdosed on drugs is trying to act like I don't know how to hold my child or take care of either child when I raised my brother who is about to be 8. His mother is trying her best to make me out to be the mother she was so she can have a second chance. If I leave the father, with the fact he will do what she is trying to do what she wants him to what can I do to make it where when he has the child she isn't around his unstable mother(documented by a local mental institution) or his brother who is using drugs(this is documented). Or is it possible to remove him from birth certificate as he has nothing to do with the child now while we are together as I do everything, even with his son I took care of him from the day we got together. I know the next female in his life will be doing the same with my daughter and I want to know my rights.

So is your fiancé abusing you at all? Your post is confusing. Is he mentally, emotionally or physically attacking you? It sounds like you are saying now he is on his mom's side.

If your fiancé is against you and making life miserable then yes leave. If he hasn't filed for paternity yet, he can't do anything and would have to establish his rights before he could fight for custody.

Just leave. Guy sounds like my ex...and he threatened a lot of things and then never showed up for court. So just leave. Take your child. If your fiancé files to establish rights deal with it when it comes. If not, when he begs you back ignore him. He can't do anything to you or that child. Him signing the birth certificate means nothing legally.

Back