Is this violation of injunction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flash2go

If my wife put an injunction on me with no contact with her, can I contact her ex (she had no contact with him in years after their nasty divorce), tell him about the abuse she does to her (his) son everyday? He called child protective services for the abuse immediately. My wife now filed for show cause for violation of injunction saying that I contacted her ex, communicating with a third party (he never contacted her - only I contacted him and then she contacted him - not a 3-way communication passing on any messages from me to her), trying to harass her by complaining her abuse to CPS.

She alienated her son from her ex for 10 years and did not get a treatment for her son's mental problems (Autism, ADHD, ODD, HCD, Bipolar, Aspbergers, Infantile, motor-skills, special-needs, etc) in 10 years even though she received more than 125K in child support in the last 7 years alone! And then she uses him as a slave making him do her chores, hits him everyday and he hits her back. Her ex requested me for a pic of his son and I sent him a few that I shot with my camera long ago (my copyright). Her ex uploaded the pics to his family photo album on a photo sharing website and posted a message on the picture saying that he loves his son. She claims I sent the pics to him without her permission.

We had a shared email account and I changed the password to safeguard some evidence. She claims that I broke into her email account and stalking on her by going through her email. She claims that she has her references, contracts, contacts etc in the email (but I have some email in that account too that belongs to me and we have used this account jointly for more than a year). Is this stalking?

Please advise...

Thanks!

Last edited:
All I can say is that you're digging yourself into a bigger and bigger hole. Get a lawyer.

You knew about the abuse, and you did nothing? Her ex didn't have to report it, you could have. Glad he did. Did they remove the child?

I think it is sad that you knoew about the abuse and terrible parenting all along and did nothing. You should encourage him to file for custody and say that you will act as a witness. Although the fact you have waited so long to report this, it sounds suspicious and it could be easily seen as revenge. Shame on you for not reporting this earlier if it is in fact true.

She has a terrible eating-disorder (eats 10-15 times a day), spending-disorder (makes 5k in 4 days and spends it all in 3 days!), shopping-disorder, cluttering our lives, incurring losses, failures, etc. Even though we make over a quarter million dollars a year, we never had any money to make any major life decisions. Initially, she used to quote her son's young age as an excuse saying she would have him treated after he was 6. After he was 6, she made me file for bankruptcy, made me pay for her back-taxes (2-years worth of taxes still pending, tax-lein of 48k from her previous marriage still pending), made me pay for her 2 major gastric bypass surgeries, failed my business I setup for her with a big investment in NY, she lost some weight, we had a baby, I gave her a higher education, I gave her a career she never had before, and then some. With all these going on, she always had/quoted some excuse for not getting him a treatment (age, health-issues, money, etc). She over-fed him, made him obese, then put him on a rigorous weight-loss workout program because he would not do her chores anymore because he became obese and so did she. And then she made us bankrupt again on a month-to-month basis for the last 20 months by taking up 14 jobs in 16 months and getting fired from 8 of them in as little as 2 days because she gained her weight back, moved us 6 states in 8 months, 2 states in 3 days, etc. Her insurance premium was $990/month for her alone and it finally got declined (she is a liability now). For nearly 2 years or so, her excuse is that we don't have money for his treatment. She started making him do her chores for the last few months. I understand not getting a treatment for his problems and not using the child support in the best of his interests is equivalent to abuse but she always had her excuses. She even told me all these years that her ex is aware of the kid's problems. But after contacting her ex recently, I came to know that he was NEVER aware of his kid's problems and he cried. Here are the reasons:

She is afraid that if he becomes normal from treatment, he would hate/argue/fight with her like most teenagers that she was the reason why his father left her for another slim woman, she is the reason why his father abandoned him, she is the reason why his life is not like other normal kids because she delayed his treatment.

I tried to do my best trying to keep my jobs, overwhelmed with her 500 lbs weight and health issues, her mentally-challenged son, eating/spending disorder, etc to keep the family intact. But she made a joke out of this marriage, took things that I gave her for granted without realizing their values or appreciating the efforts behind them.

Why did she place an injunction on me? Because she is trying to steal my son with false charges just like the way she did with her ex 10 years ago. She has a decade's history of alienating her kids from their fathers for no reason or outcome. I filed for a motion to drop the injunction (hearing next week), she contacted her ex (because I contacted him) and now - after 10 long years of total alienation and no contact and all of a sudden - she is letting her son call his father and talk to him for 3 times a day for the last 4 days - to look good in her son's eyes/mind as a good mother! She is buying her mentally-challenged son hundreds of toys every week (promised to buy him more X-Box 360, game DVDs, etc in the coming days/hours - as he informed his father), brain-washing him that I, who took care of him like my son for 7 years with no problems, am a bad person. He did tell her ex that I am a bad person! Her ex and I know what kind of person she is and that she is training and coaching her mentally-challenged/infantile son to make false statements - it is so very easy to fool that boy. Obviously, she is trying to bring him to court as a witness to falsely state that I am a bad person. Maybe, she took him to a doctor recently to look good in the court's eyes, too. But she would still fight with me to get full custody of my son and would not let me see my son.

Sorry for the long message but it is a long story. I just meant to clear some facts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back