Professional Malpractice Is this unemployment appeal hearing representative a professional?

Status
Not open for further replies.

russharv63

I was thinking about hiring a "unemployment appeal hearing representative" for my wife's appeal. Here are her qualifications: she was a administrative law judge from 02/2008 until 07/2011. She presided over unemployment hearings, she administered oaths, ruled on evidence presented, regulated course of hearing and rendered decisions, reviewed current law, researched applicable statutes and applied appropriately. She has a B.S. degree in criminology and criminal justice from Florida State University and a Juris Doctorate law degree from Florida A & M University. She is listed as a professional unemployment appeal hearing representative. Would you consider her a professional?

You have posted about this before and given answers. I suggest reading those prior responses as the answers are not going to change.

I was thinking about hiring a "unemployment appeal hearing representative" for my wife's appeal. Here are her qualifications: she was a administrative law judge from 02/2008 until 07/2011. She presided over unemployment hearings, she administered oaths, ruled on evidence presented, regulated course of hearing and rendered decisions, reviewed current law, researched applicable statutes and applied appropriately. She has a B.S. degree in criminology and criminal justice from Florida State University and a Juris Doctorate law degree from Florida A & M University. She is listed as a professional unemployment appeal hearing representative. Would you consider her a professional?

I'm certain your wife would appreciate any assistance you could provide.
Here's a wild thought, why not hire her a lawyer that has experience before administrative law panels?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back