Is this a lawsuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pookie1125

I am a legit business in the state of PA, I sold an item on the internet and it was payed for through paypal. The item was shipped, and a few days later after the item shipped, I recieve an email stating that the transaction was unauthorized, now here's the funny part, the item was originally purchased on December 25th, and because I was using a dropshipping company and the item was being shipped overseas, the item could not be shipped, SO...i had to have the item shipped to my house, now in this 2 week time period while I was waiting for the camera to arrive at my home, nothing was said about the transaction through paypal. After I notifyed the buyer that i shipped the item, with the tracking number a few days later I recieve notification from paypal about an unauthorized transaction, my account is now negative 425.00 dollars, and i'm am being forced to pay, Is this fair? How far can I take this dispute, because paypal has already closed it giving the buyer a reversal (the buyer gets his money back) and I get nothing, no item, and no money! What are my options here? I've already talked to paypal and they say there is nothing that they can do because it is my fault. Is this worth pushing??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back