is there such a document thats Standart called a Time line to sign to prove you are moving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
plus almost any person that practices the law has to beable to figure things out...its kinda their job...you have all the information that i could give you...and all you choose to do is act nasty...fine...i came here for help...not criticism....that,,you seem to have in abundance....dont reply if thats all you bring to the table cause i'm dealing with enough crap plus having to pretend i didnt notice just so i wont be kicked out
and DONT suggest i go to a shelter...you dont even know what its like...i however do.....

and DONT suggest i go to a shelter...you dont even know what its like...i however do.....
what he came home with is a one month eviction notice.....by law i know it has to be a 90 day since i have been here a yr...and HE knows this too...but someone is demanding he kick me out or they cant see him socially....he is threatening to get the police involved...what do i do?

what he came home with is a one month eviction notice.....by law i know it has to be a 90 day since i have been here a yr...and HE knows this too...but someone is demanding he kick me out or they cant see him socially....he is threatening to get the police involved...what do i do?
and! his good friends of over 20 yrs were willing to "on tape...a private call infact" be willing to say i made a death threat over a month ago....so he can kick me out even tho he had moved me in under false pretenses cause as soon as i rejected his advances...all went south...need to know my options...and what lawyer will take this cause i'm just on SSI?

what constitutes a death treat? is saying in anger" hes driving me nuts get me out of here before i commit home- iside" one? and said on a cell ph to another party that knew how mad i was?need to know please....cause he is holding That over my head...plus the fact that i cooked and cleaned for him a yr in lue of rent?

Samera, I don't know what else anybody here can tell you besides what's been discussed in your previous thread:

need to know my rights...been here a yr,,,hes trying to get me to move cause i wont be his gf
hon? things have changed alot.....what constitutes a death threat cause this is the latest pile...plus he made the mistake in claiming her husband is dead....in his eviction notice....he states that i interfere with his so called Dates....when i dont...can i nail him on this? he owes me about 20k...yet he states i owe him 1000 says thats why he just gives me 30 dayes.....cn he do this?

The answer to a "can" question almost invariably has to be "yes" because "can" denotes the ability to do something, not necessarily whether it's done rightly or wrongly.

You have so many bad things happening in your situation that it's far beyond the scope of this forum.

Seems to me you basically have three choices:

1 - Leave, put this all behind you, get on with your life.

2 - Stay put until he takes legal action to get you out, handle the threats as best you can.

3 - Consult an attorney.

I'm sure you will come back with reasons that you can't to any of the three but those reasons won't matter because failing to choose option 1 or 3 means you've chosen option 2 by default and there's really nothing anybody here can help you with, other than being sympathetic which is really no help at all.

The answer to a "can" question almost invariably has to be "yes" because "can" denotes the ability to do something, not necessarily whether it's done rightly or wrongly.

You have so many bad things happening in your situation that it's far beyond the scope of this forum.

Seems to me you basically have three choices:

1 - Leave, put this all behind you, get on with your life.

2 - Stay put until he takes legal action to get you out, handle the threats as best you can.

3 - Consult an attorney.

I'm sure you will come back with reasons that you can't to any of the three but those reasons won't matter because failing to choose option 1 or 3 means you've chosen option 2 by default and there's really nothing anybody here can help you with, other than being sympathetic which is really no help at all.
i am searching right now and could you recommend a lawyer that would take me since i'm on SSI? i have even lowered all my standers and will take almost anything......just really want to nail him....." and....lol...you underestimate how mad i am.....that will be rays undoing "

i am searching right now and could you recommend a lawyer that would take me since i'm on SSI? i have even lowered all my standers and will take almost anything......just really want to nail him....." and....lol...you underestimate how mad i am.....that will be rays undoing "
and can you please tell me what constitutes a death threat

Okay, this thread is heading to a very disturbing place.
We've tried to help, sorry, complex legal problems require the help of real attorneys.

Closed......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back