Is there s conflict?

Renee'

Jurisdiction
Alabama
I paid my attorney in full the day I hired her, to represent me in this nightmare with dhr...
The only time we have discussed anything was that day. I just ran it all by her best I could .
We had court last week and was clueless..All she ever tells me is " chill out. Breathe .. Relax...wth?
Tonight I was on a web sight looking for a friend of mine who is close to our Governor. And I saw my attorneys name connected to dhr...she was a GAL. ....her name appears like this : Hon. Jane Doe ..I'm wondering if she is for me or against me...
The day I met her prior to giving her the 2000.00 I had explained that the GAL appointed to my son was trying to tell him not to look at me or love me like a mom. But as a grandma.she told him I didn't deserve to be his mom..that hurt my child. When my daughter was killed he was 8 mo old. The dead beat bastard walked the f. K out and " lived his life.
Anyway , my attorney says " let's get her removed and replaced. I said great..well , nothing happens. So I call her , message her and emailed...not a word. .forgot to mention...after the only and initial meeting ...it was 10 am I took her 2000.00 by 2 pm. .
Finally she messages and said " look. Your not getting a New gal and your not getting a new case worker. .I replied , did you file and try for another gal . and no response. .I not use to attorneys or prtocal ..I messaged her about all that has happened after my sons confidence was broken. .I've told her about my son telling me vis phone. That the twisted stepbitch is giving my son pills and he had slept for almost 35 hours in s couple of days ...nothing
I messaged her a little while ago and told her I want my phone calls and visits to be fixed. They have interfered for 11 months . adjudicated dad and shamoo. .no response. I saw her reading it. So I sent this...I will post it seperatly

Not that it matters to you or anyone else..my son just called and amazingly ....he has once again been confined to his room asleep. And they are more and likely not gonna let me have my visit .I understand it's late...but in all fairness andria I've voiced my complaints in the mornings during the week....middle of the day and afternoon..you and I have yet to sit down and discuss my case...I can prove and have facts in which to answer that report...it's packed full of lies..should that not be discussed? This adjudicated dad..that's the biggest travesty of all..no one has heard anything on behalf of my defense. Have you filed anything ? If so what . do you not think I should know ? And if I'd known you we're in with dhr this message wouldn't even exists...I don't think I have anyone doing anything for me. And that information I disclosed to you . I can't imagine how they know . strange huh .nite

It's never in your best interests to communicate with the opposing party.

Once things get to court, it spirals out of your control.

All you can do now is silently hold on for dear life.

Not that it matters to you or anyone else..my son just called and amazingly ....he has once again been confined to his room asleep. And they are more and likely not gonna let me have my visit .I understand it's late...but in all fairness andria I've voiced my complaints in the mornings during the week....middle of the day and afternoon..you and I have yet to sit down and discuss my case...I can prove and have facts in which to answer that report...it's packed full of lies..should that not be discussed? This adjudicated dad..that's the biggest travesty of all..no one has heard anything on behalf of my defense. Have you filed anything ? If so what . do you not think I should know ? And if I'd known you we're in with dhr this message wouldn't even exists...I don't think I have anyone doing anything for me. And that information I disclosed to you . I can't imagine how they know . strange huh .nite

So who has custody? You or his father? It sounds like his father has custody. Did you ever have custody of him?

If you are court ordered visitation then they can't deny it. If they do you file it in court. There are things that go on that you probably aren't seeing that your lawyer is doing. If you are unhappy with the lawyer find someone else. Just because your lawyer is a GAL doesn't mean she's for or against you. My ex's PD is also a private attorney and has his own firm. The county attorney on his case the last year they continued it for the fourth time in Feb because he was going to be "too busy" doing taxes and they moved it to March.

I think you're freaking out a bit too much. Yes it's frustrating to not know what exactly is going on. I kept bothering the detective on a case of dv with my ex because it was taking too long because it turned into he said/she said. They were doing what they could but it sucked not seeing any progress on it.

Stop talking to the father and his wife. You're going to make it harder for yourself.

I have custody . his father and we are almost certain he's not .walked out almost 12 years ago. I have custody through our court. Adjudicated dad doesn't ..thank you honey for replying to my post. I am worried. . very. Especially now that I k now stepwitch has been medicating my son

I have custody . his father and we are almost certain he's not .walked out almost 12 years ago. I have custody through our court. Adjudicated dad doesn't ..thank you honey for replying to my post. I am worried. . very. Especially now that I k now stepwitch has been medicating my son

I'm confused. You said they are denying you visitation. If you have sole custody why do you have visitation? Why is he with the presumed father if you have custody? Does he have a visitation order?

If he's been adjudicated as the father why do you think he's not the father? Was there no DNA test done?

2009 Alabama Code :: Title 26 — INFANTS AND INCOMPETENTS. :: Chapter 17 — ALABAMA UNIFORM PARENTAGE ACT. :: Section 26-17-631 Rules for adjudication of paternity.

The court shall apply the following rules to adjudicate the paternity of a child:

(1) The paternity of a child having a presumed, acknowledged, or adjudicated father may be disproved only by admissible results of genetic testing excluding that man as the father of the child or identifying another man as the father of the child.

(2) Unless the results of genetic testing are admitted to rebut other results of genetic testing, a man identified as the father of a child under Section 26-17-505 must be adjudicated the father of the child.

(3) If the court finds that genetic testing under Section 26-17-505 neither identifies nor excludes a man as the father of a child, the results of genetic testing, and other evidence, are admissible to adjudicate the issue of paternity.

(4) Unless the results of genetic testing are admitted to rebut other results of genetic testing, a man excluded as the father of a child by genetic testing must be adjudicated not to be the father of the child.

So obviously none of this applied if he's the adjudicated father. No one has disproved it anyway.

I think you need to clarify your situation because I'm thoroughly confused right now.

Read previously posted about some type of safety orders and temporarily placed with biodad (she's calling herself mom and grandpa dad so it gets more confusing)

Hang on hun...I will post it. .there has never been blood work ..he is not on the birth certificate. Never supported my son/ grandson. When my daughter was killed I gave him a chance. My son was 8 mo old ...he said he couldn't be with my grandson / son and said for me to tell my son that his " daddy " had to live his life.I will post the rest ...or do you have an email I can send it to . there is

My son was placed in a safety plan with his adjudicated dad who he has no bond or relationship with due to the fact he walked off when my daughter was killed . I alone raised my grandson. Dhr became involved when someone called and said my son/ grandson I've raised since birth was living in a trailer with no lights and water. .dhr went to said trailer and no one was living there. But they didn't stop there. The next day they supposedly got another call stating my child was with a relative which was true . I , my youngest and oldest son were staying with sis in law. Who dhr stated " had an extensive history with the dept of human resources " not true. My sis in law never has and her daughter Wendy only had one previous case and it had been closed a while .
My son has been in this safety plan for 11 mo. The GAL and dhr are all for adjudicated dad although GAL has never talked with me or came to my home
Adjudicated dad and wife have interfered with visits and phone calls. My son was punished for looking at me at his basketbal games.
I'm working ...have land a home and everything my son needs. I'm doing iop and waiting on random drug screens dhr has yet to summon me to
I had a visit with my son yesterday ...I've been trying to tell dhr and anybody and everybody who will listen .. From dhr to President Trump that my son is being mentally emotionally and physically abused ....yesterday when the y a p worker picked him up he broke down and told her all about it ..I suggested we go to " child protective services " right. Dhr. My son said he was afraid they would make him go back like zayden and Owen.both abused and sent back to the abusers. Well my son poured his heart out after Kimberly patty assured him she wouldn't make him go back. It seemed like everything was finally ok until my Scott searche or however you spell it wanted to talk to him. He helped coach my son and Scott's son Griffin and Cade were buddies at vinemont and basketball. As a matter of fact we were already down the road going to taco bell when Kimberly called us back .
Scott said ...according to my son..." well we hsve a situation here. And kept my son in there forever . when cade came out he said mom. I have a sick feeling they're gonna make me go back. Angie , from y a p said " no way buddy" it's their job to protect you . ok. We went to taco bell then heritage park to play basket ball. The super from y a p ask me to call and see whst they figured out she needed to get home. Kemberly ask us to return to dhr.
We did and that's when Kem informed us my baby had to go back to the abusers. The abusers that told him if he ever opened his mouth about anything they'd pull him from school and homeschool him like they did zayden and he'd never talk to anyone ever again. And he could forget about me. My son lost his breath just thinking of the dreaded drive from cullman to blount co.Kem said shed be there with him. I mean come on. At this point where's the comfort in that. Dhr has failed my son and done anything BUT protect him. As a matter of fact Kimberly made it worse my son did not call and Kimberly was suppose to send a blount co deputy to do a well child check. I'm gonna find out if she did . but then again , why would she. My son is nothing to her.
If anything at all has happen to my child. Who has done nothing wrong.. .someone will be held accountable. My son should be with me . Pam nail the appointed gal has taken it upon herself to tell my child she doesn't like me. She told him I didn't deserve to be his mom ..and try to stop looking at me ad mom and try looking at me ad grandma. .very unethical and unprofessional. She spoke with my son twice and listen to the lays and came to the conclusion my son needs to be there. There with abusers instead of me. The only mother he has ever known..my ex husband of 30 yrs is his daddy. Cade calls us mom and dad and loves us that way
I'm completely repulsed by the entire situation and I assure you I am not letting this get swept under the carpet .
Renee Zach &cade

Renee Zach & Cade
My name is Nancy Renee Arnold . My family and I became involved with cullman county DHR when they got a call that my son / grandson was in a trailer with no power nor water. They went to the trailer and said no one was living there. Then they sent my sister. The one who called to get my son from my sister in laws which had food lights water and anything else you could possibly want. And he was taken before I could get there.
Now they have placed him with his adjudicated " dad " who never had s thing to do with my son until he and his wife went into the methadone clinic. They we're loosing everything selling all they had to pay the 185.00 weekly for their " treatment" so we are 10 mo into this ridiculous safety plan and my visits are suppose to be twice a week and phone calls every night. Plus he has filed to take custody. Its only so he can access my sons trust fund. But they won't let me see my son and said they are gonna block my number. I have sent email after email. Fired two attorneys. Just recently paid another 2000.00 to help me. Starting with the GAL appointed to my son. She has never talked with me or came to my home and made her decision that my son needs to stay where he is. She even told my son not to look at me as mom . but grandma. He was 8 mo old when my daughter was killed and I am his mom. My son is being told to try and forget. Me.. .he is forbidden to acknowledge me at his basketball games or he Will be punished. He is being mentally and emotionally abused and his spirit is broken. God only know what he is going through...I am begging for someone to pls help me. My son wrote and slipped me a note. He is afraid of Zack abd his wife. She abused the stepson previously. That's another child the adjudicated dad has with someone else. I have a 21 page letter in proper form, I fully intend to send to the justice dept also a copy is going to President Trump.
When my daughter was killed back in 2005 I had to do the same thing...and have a letter from President Busch . .put up for my son.
They've taught my son that he will say and do what he is told or else...my heart is broken.. My son needs to be here with me..I have a job. My ex husband of 30 yrs pays me alimony ...I get paid every Friday. I own my land abd the mobile home I've remodeled. My son was making all A s and he's been playing ball since 3 rd grade. The parents from vinemont elem in cullman al know the kind of parent I am a very good one. Please someone help. I have a little money left in my savings . I will gladly pay it . .the GAL they appointed to my son. She also represented DHR here years ago. This is so wrong
Renee Zach & Cade
Yes ma'am. Thank you. Please remember us in your prayers . thank y'all. Btw. I so admire your husband for taking a stand for our Lord ! If you will , please add cade my olde
Renee Zach &cade:
My name is Nancy Renee Arnold . My family and I became involved with cullman county DHR when they got a call that my son / grandson was in a trailer with no power nor water. They went to the trailer and said no one was living there. Then they sent my sister. The one who called to get my son from my sister in laws which had food lights water and anything else you could possibly want. And he was taken before I could get there.
Now they have placed him with his adjudicated " dad " who never had s thing to do with my son until he and his wife went into the methadone clinic. They we're loosing everything selling all they had to pay the 185.00 weekly for their " treatment" so we are 10 mo into this ridiculous safety plan and my visits are suppose to be twice a week and phone calls every night. Plus he has filed to take custody. Its only so he can access my sons trust fund. But they won't let me see my son and said they are gonna block my number. I have sent email after email. Fired two attorneys. Just recently paid another 2000.00 to help me. Starting with the GAL appointed to my son. She has never talked with me or came to my home and made her decision that my son needs to stay where he is. She even told my son not to look at me as mom . but grandma. He was 8 mo old when my daughter was killed and I am his mom. My son is being told to try and forget. Me.. .he is forbidden to acknowledge me at his basketball games or he Will be punished. He is being mentally and emotionally abused and his spirit is broken. God only know what he is going through...I am begging for someone to pls help me. My son wrote and slipped me a note. He is afraid of Zack abd his wife. She abused the stepson previously. That's another child the adjudicated dad has with someone else. I have a 21 page letter in proper form, I fully intend to send to the justice dept also a copy is going to President Trump.
When my daughter was killed back in 2005 I had to do the same thing...and have a letter from President Busch . .put up for my son.
They've taught my son that he will say and do what he is told or else...my heart is broken.. My son needs to be here with me..I have a job. My ex husband of 30 yrs pays me alimony ...I get paid every Friday. I own my land abd the mobile home I've remodeled. My son was making all A s and he's been playing ball since 3 rd grade. The parents from vinemont elem in cullman al know the kind of parent I am a very good one. Please someone help. I have a little money left in my savings . I will gladly pay it . .the GAL they appointed to my son. She also represented DHR here years ago. This is so wrong
Renee Zach & Cade
Mrs Moore,
My son is now being drugged . he told me when he called ...he said he was good all day at school but when he got back to adjudicated dad's , Rachel gave him medicine for his fever ?? And since all our conversations are on speaker and recorded she heard him also say " I'm sleeping a lot because Rachel gave me those pills.
I ask what pills he just paused for a min and I heard Rachel say . zofran Cade ! Tell Renee zofran"
That's what he said and I know it's by prescription only .
Someone , who I gave my word wouldn't mention , said they took out s life ins policy on my son
I'm going to be forced to take care of this myself. Dhr , not only here , but everyone of them are full of evil.
My son confided in Kemberly patty and she threw him back to the ravaging wolves.
We are talking about sociopaths ....they are very good at what they do ..just like when Rachel. ..my sons step mom ...her own son Owen went to the school counselor at blountsville elem. Mrs Hammond ..he trusted her to help him...just s few weeks ago. He told her he got beat with a wooden plank or paddle. Dhr was notified and they phoned the abusers to let them know they'd be coming by and also told them everything Owen said.
He was severely punished.
The boys are always sick..ER visits constantly.. Zac and Rachel seem to thrive on this.they act as if they are hero's for taking the children to urgent cares hospital er ...something's terribly wrong.
Renee Zach &cade

Now ...I'm just getting in from what was supposed to be a two hour visit supervised by the lady from YAP...but instead of believing her...and then my son confirming the things done to him...

They choose to believe that the supervisor and I cohersed him.

That makes more sense doesn't it.I see my so 2 maybe 4 hours a week ...the visits are in s supervised environment . when my son is allowed to call it's recorded and its always on speaker phone. .

The abusers on the other hand have had 11 months to program him...brainwash him and torture him...so....our visit today that should have been two hour's at the bowling alley and out to dinner...we had s one hour visit at dhr in s small room with the " worker " she said she hoped my son would open up again...I'm like ...to who ? You? This should have been done before 4-4-17 when he poured out his heart and begged you to put him in foster care instead of that house of horrors. And exactly what did you do " chilld protective service worker"

Child neglected .. .child abusing ...child predators...when a 12 yr old straight A student and gifted ball player tells you " I'd rather be dead than go back " and that sorry ass bitch forced my son back into the arms of the abusers.

They are both sociopaths and narcissist. And now .. Today my son says to this trusted Nazi dhr worker when she ask. Why are you sleeping so much. My son says " it's the medicine.." now should she have ask him what kind ? Sure. . when I realized her incompetence had had got the best of her again..I ask him....

What kind of med ? " nausisa med " I ask What color ...he said in from of dumbass " blue " she gave him three yesterday ....I'm wondering if she hasn't had my son on these blue things all along ..

I ask the idiot to give my son a drug screen..she didn't. I mean what could it hurt.. If I'm wrong and I'd love to be. They have nothing to loose. But what if I'm right??

I'm still confused. So you got custody of your grandson after your daughter died and his biological father had taken off. Now he's back in the picture and at some point he was adjudicated as the father. Then something happened with DHR that they took your grandson away because of safety and placed him with his father and you are court ordered visitation am I following?

If they're denying you visitation bring it up in court.

Social services aren't doctors and they can't really determine if something is medical or not. She could have written it in her notes. And they aren't going to drug test someone just because the other person in the custody case asks for it. I'm sure they get people asking for the other parent to be drug tested all the time. Maybe they have and you just aren't aware of it. No one here can know.

Your story is just hard to follow because you go back and forth and use names that it's hard to tell who is who. What I can gather is you believe the father and his wife are abusing your grandson. If you haven't brought it up do so. If you have keep bringing it up until someone listens. I'm sure they could be narcissists and sociopaths but be very careful you don't use those terms in court, in front of your grandson or the social services or GAL because it will bite you in the ass.

What do you expect the President to do? You do realize there are a lot of things going on in the world and that it likely won't even get to him right? Also what letter do you think you have from former Pres Bush? Is it like a generic response that they send out to people? Or is it actually specific to whatever you wrote about after your daughter died?

There are a lot of things going on here and it sucks but if your lawyer isn't helping you then you have to find another. I know it costs money to do it but a lawyer is the only person who can help you with this case. Most give free consultations so ask around to three or four and see who might be able to take your case and work out the monetary part of it. When I wanted to divorce my husband I talked to about three lawyers. The one I ended up hiring worked from home at the time (now he's back in private practice). He told me it would cost about $1500 but depended on what my ex would do. (He ended up not showing up to court at all). I told him I could pay $500 a month and he said ok. Maybe you can find a lawyer who works from home. He wasn't a bad lawyer and he had like 20+ years of experience and had been in private firms before that.

I suspect the court appointed people (and possibly the attorney) are also having a hard time understanding and dealing with this situation based on what and how she posts/communicates (and she is over communicating rather than being succinct and making judgments and seeing conspiracies in everything that doesn't go her way). I suspect there is a whole 'nother side to this whole situation that we are not hearing.

Back