Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Is it alright for a 15 year old girl and a 18 year old guy to have consensual sex with parents conse

M

Machoman197

Jurisdiction
Florida
A 15 year old girl and a 18 year old boy are dating before he turned 18 and the parents of both of them know they have sex and they are fine with it. Is it illegal, legal, or what? There age differnce is only 3 1/2 years.

Is it illegal, legal, or what? There age differnce is only 3 1/2 years.

You already know its ILLEGAL.

But, I'll humor you.

I'm just some anonymous, dumb dude on the internet.

Call me, A. Nonymous Dude.

Tell the cops when they arrest you, "A. Nonymous Dude said its legal for me, an adult to have sweet, naughty, sexy with a little 15 year old girl, because her parents said I could when she was 14 years old. That makes her mine sexually forever, according to A. Nonymous Dude on the internet."

Cool, go knock boots, bro.

:eek: :mad:

You already know its ILLEGAL.

But, I'll humor you.

I'm just some anonymous, dumb dude on the internet.

Call me, A. Nonymous Dude.

Tell the cops when they arrest you, "A. Nonymous Dude said its legal for me, an adult to have sweet, naughty, sexy with a little 15 year old girl, because her parents said I could when she was 14 years old. That makes her mine sexually forever, according to A. Nonymous Dude on the internet."

Cool, go knock boots, bro.

:eek: :mad:
The relationship started before the adult was 18 and the parents were okay with it knowing he was turning 18. Also each state is different let's say it was in Florida. Which is what it says and there are rules protecting those adults from having to be prosecuted as a sexual offender

Only 3.5 years? That is felony territory. Having begun the relationship before 18 could potentially minimize some damage, but continuing it after 18 is a good way to get your own butt designated as someone's property in state prison.

Do your own research of Florida's Romeo and Juliet law. You will find there are numerous criminal statutes you can get busted for, but if convicted you could be spared the requirement of registering as a sex offender.

The parents may have their own legal problems if it is found they knew of this and permitted it.

... there are rules protecting those adults from having to be prosecuted as a sexual offender

Not being subject to sex offender requirements does not mean you can't still be prosecuted for the crime. This is not something you will get a slap on the wrist for. Expect to go to prison if ever prosecuted.

The relationship started before the adult was 18 and the parents were okay with it knowing he was turning 18. Also each state is different let's say it was in Florida. Which is what it says and there are rules protecting those adults from having to be prosecuted as a sexual offender

Okay, can it be Middleburg, FL?

Yeah dude, she's yours, because mommy and daddy said you could have sexy.

It's ILLEGAL....... But taking it up the butt when they catch you will be something you will learn in prison. Doesn't matter what mommy, daddy tell you.... it's ILLEGAL... I would like to say that mommy and daddy are idiots if they are ok with a 14-15 year old having sex.... I've never met a parent that is ok with that....

Are you saying that's legal? Or just being sarcastic? Maybe it is Middleburg florida.

Here's a thought, mate.

Why not ask a detective for the Clay County Sheriff's Office,
Address: 901 N Orange Ave, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
Phone: (904) 264-6512

or go right to the recently elected TOP DOG in Clay County Law Enforcement and my friend;

Melissa Nelson,

Why Melissa Nelson is such a contender for State Attorney

State Attorney of the State Attorney's Office for the 4th Judicial Circuit, representing Clay, Duval and Nassau counties.Address: 825 N Orange Ave, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043, Phone: (904) 269-6319????

The parents cannot give you permission to break the law. In fact, if Mom and Dad really are giving their 15 year old permission to have sex, Mom and Dad might find themselves in the jail cell next to the 18 year old.

Are you saying that's legal? Or just being sarcastic? Maybe it is Middleburg florida.

You already know the answer so are you just trolling now?

Florida's age of consent law:

"Florida's age of consent is 18, though the law contains a provision allowing 16- and 17-year-olds to consent to having sex with someone age 16 to 23. To qualify for removal under "Romeo and Juliet," the victim must have been at least 14 years old and the offender no more than four years older"

So the only thing that would happen to you is you might not be forced to register as a sex offender. Ultimately what you are doing is ILLEGAL. It doesn't matter if you were 17 or 18. SHE has to be 18. She is not 18 therefore she cannot legally consent to have sex with ANYONE. If her parents say "Yeah honey go have sex with that 17-18 year old" they will go to jail with you. I very highly doubt her parents said that their FOURTEEN year old daughter could have sex with anyone.

If you were solely dating her then there's nothing illegal about that. Once you have sex with her, that's illegal.

3.5 years is a big deal when you talk about minors. If you were 21 and she was 18 then 3.5 years is no big deal.

Why do you 17 or 18 year olds even want to have sex with 13, 14, 15 year olds? FFS I just saw a story on Wilkos (I know) about this kid who first was on the show at 13 in 2013 because he wanted to have baby. They gave him one of those dolls that cries and crap. He changed his mind quickly. Then he and his mom are back on the show because after that he got a girl pregnant. Except she was 17 and he was 13 when they started having sex. I believe he was 15 when he got her pregnant though because it said he was 17 now and the baby is 2 1/2 years old. That girl is lucky she didn't go to jail. 17 having sex with a 13 year old. Then 19 and gets pregnant by him when he's 15. (The biggest surprise though - he comes out to his mom and this girl saying he's gay. And then find out he's not the father).

I just don't get why teens in junior, senior year in high school or hitting up junior high kids. Or why people live in a state where you have to be 18 to consent to sex but you're having sex with 14, 15 year olds.

I just don't get why teens in junior, senior year in high school or hitting up junior high kids. Or why people live in a state where you have to be 18 to consent to sex but you're having sex with 14, 15 year olds.

I have my suspicions.
I also have anecdotal evidence from prosecuting, defending, and judging these little fiends over the years.
I also have a niece who was victimized when she was 12 years old by one of these little pervs, and again when she was 14 years old.
These stories are heartbreaking, life altering, and destructive in too many ways to list.

Back