interstate compact

marlee

Jurisdiction
Oregon
I am on interstate compact , washinton is monitoring me for two counties, multnomah and clackamas. Clackamas was for drug possesion , cocaine. I ended up getting that revoked and given 1 yr of post prision after doing 5 months. That post prision is satisfied i have until 4/2017 to satisfiy multnomahs probation. My question is shouldnt i be free fro. Clacamas and returned to multnohmah to complete my probation. The reason ot is important is i violated that too and currently working on resolving newer issues and multnohmah is more leaniant and recognize my addiction and all tje positive changes i am making. Thank you for your time.

What did the PO officer/office say when you asked them your question?

I am on interstate compact , washinton is monitoring me for two counties, multnomah and clackamas. Clackamas was for drug possesion , cocaine. I ended up getting that revoked and given 1 yr of post prision after doing 5 months. That post prision is satisfied i have until 4/2017 to satisfiy multnomahs probation. My question is shouldnt i be free fro. Clacamas and returned to multnohmah to complete my probation. The reason ot is important is i violated that too and currently working on resolving newer issues and multnohmah is more leaniant and recognize my addiction and all tje positive changes i am making. Thank you for your time.

You don't waste time asking the horse's rear end a question, you ask your question close to the horse's face.

I suggest you ask your lawyer, or your probation officers.

Good luck on your rocky road to sobriety.

Back