Consumer Fraud internet scams

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesc5511

if you fall for a scam, ( my opinion) there is no legal condtracft, I signed nothing, they just made awesome promises, and asked for a one time fee.....I have a witness(my dad) was 3 wayed in on the call. ok so invested 6975.00 for a retail website that they guaranteed would generate me a whole LOT of money....their promise this would be without a doubt , an amount of money i would have no problem repaying........i got nothing they promised, at the end of rthe 6 months i said hey, just refund me my cash back, they refused, said there is only a 3 day cancellation policy: IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO KNOW-within 3 days that your being scammed, however after 6 months they said we won't refund your$ we can't , but we will let you start all over from scratch, and i will send you 1,000.00 back to help you with your expenses *you know the one time startup investment thing" right, it was continually more money out of my pocket. So in my opinion yes they can refund, they did, now i agreed to start over with new product ideas, and i did that was six months ago. aroundd dec 2, 2010 i got a call from them or from the quality assurance team, first words i had heard from them in at least 3.54 to 4 months, you see it's a 6 month deal....my question is if you pay for a service with a credit card, and the merchant who processed the card and used the money never delivered what they promised " the service", is there anyway i can do legally>i apologize this is a ? and not admissable. not really a ? just a great big hope of faith

Last edited:
Contact your credit card company and tell the credit card the WHOLE story.
Bottom line it, meaning that you were scammed.
Ask the credit card company to investigate and issue a credit to your account.
This is called disputing the charges.
See what happens.
You've got NOTHING to lose, and you may get your $7,000 back!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back