Internet Fraud>Online Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen1771

My jurisdiction is: small claims

How do I go about getting my money back from a seller that scammed me for $700 on Ebay? I was sent fake item, and returned it,seller stalled and I have no case with Paypal because of this. I have even contacted the Police Dept in my state and hers, but they say it is a civil case. This seller has a documented DOC record for FRAUD, FORGERY, and BURGLARY! I have lots of proof for my case also>>all emails sent me from seller, my jeweler's report of the glass (diamond)stone, and even her criminal record. The emails prove she was refunding my $700 for over a month with every excuse imaginable. Claim opened with Paypal, but was closed because my PP Credit Card returned $700 to my account. Over a month later, on her word alone, they take my $700 and release it to seller! This is INSANE! I don't even care about the money anymore, but I rather have a GOOD cause like St Judes for children get it, rather than a exconvict and documented FRAUD! I can't do small claims if she is in Oregon, and I,NY. Any help appreciated. Thank You

Claim opened with Paypal, but was closed because my PP Credit Card returned $700 to my account. Over a month later, on her word alone, they take my $700 and release it to seller!

I doubt eBay will be of any assistance since you're past their de facto statute of limitations. Complain to your credit card, and have the charges reversed because you didn't receive what you ordered.

The Paypal CC Company is not helping me. I can see all they want is their money, no matter how they get it! I have all the proof in the world, and they just don't care! They blow me off and say I have to go to a higher level>>>FCBI? Have you ever heard of this agency? It happens to be real close in address to the GE Money Bank, who holds the PPCC! Am I wasting my time and money writing and sending documents to these people?
Also, they don't care that I didn't receive what I should have!
Who can I go to now? I can't let this go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back