Internet Fraud Auction>>PPCC don't HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen1771

I have posted before concerning my problem of an Ebay auction,where the seller frauded me for $700. It occurred on Oct 3,2008. I was credited back on Nov 16,2008 the $700 by the Paypal Credit Card issued by GE Money Bank that I used to purchase this diamond ring that proved fake. On Dec 8,2008, I notice this charge is back on my credit card. I call PPCC custumer service and they told me the seller emailed Paypal on Nov 26,2008 and said the ring was not the same! Paypal fowarded that email to them, and the $700 went back on my card to pay. The only number to call is a customer service number.The customer service Dept is BRAIN DEAD!
I have all documented proof of the ring returned the next day after received, tracking number, a letter from my jeweler that ring was fake, and a pile of emails from seller telling me that she is honest and sorry and going to pay me back. This went on for a month with excuse after excuse with this seller. At that point I called the PPCC and they credited me the $700, only to be put back on my card after almost 2 months. I have been fighting and calling these people, sending documented proof, and they know and do nothing.
The best part is I even sent them documented proof of the seller's criminal history for fraud,forgery,burglary, assault, and assessory to a murder, etc. She has a criminal history a MILE LONG! And, I am at present with a $700 charge on my PPCC and nobody cares. Their answer to me is>>>CONTACT THE SELLER!!!!! I told them you must be joking!
ANY HELP APPRECIATED
Thank You
Karen

UPDATE!
PayPal Credit Card refunded the $700 FINALLY> I guess the OTS and FTC I called on them put a fire under their a--!
I am paying off my remaining balance, and terminating this Credit Card. Any recommendations for a new(customer friendly) CC???

Congratulations on kicking your bank's ass. :) Persistence is key - they have policies and departments for dealing with precisely this kind of thing.

TD Canada Trust (in the US, I think it's TD Bank North) has excellent customer service and handled my internet fraud complaint quickly and painlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back