Intent to distribute charge without possession??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickhatesmusic

Jurisdiction
Illinois
Okay so I don't know whether to put this in an employment thread or a drug thread.
Long story short I messed up.
One of my coworkers who has been clean for the past eight months wanted to buy some heroin of me so I gave him a very, very small amount for $15, no if he had had a tolerance this would have been no biggie but I guess it was enough to make him overdose and have the paramedics called on him at work. He was taken to the hospital, and has since made it a full recovery. anywho, my already suspicious of me boss, came under the impression that I solicited the drugs to that coworker, as well as other coworkers. I was fired on the spot, and was told that my final check would be mailed to me. I insisted on just picking it up in person, and I was told to come by before opening next week to come pick it up. Now obviously I Will not be processing any illegal substances when I go to pick up the check but on the off chance that she saw the Hanahan transaction go down between my coworker and I on the restaurants cameras, or maybe even with the other employees that I dealt with, could she call the police to arrest when I go pick up the check? I understand my coworker didn't die because of the drugs I gave him, avoiding a manslaughter charge, but surely there must be some charge, no?

Can police be called? Yes.
Will they be able to take action bad in the employer statements? Not likely.
You are on a dangerous path. Whether the employer acts against you or not you will find yourself in prison soon enough.

Just curious. If you were so concerned about the employer calling the police on you when you picked up your check, why did you insist on picking it up in person rather than having it mailed to you?

Honestly, I'm not sure what you're asking.

You're an admitted hard drug dealer who was fired for selling heroin to a co-worker. Of course it's possible that your former employer might share what he knows with the police.

Just curious. If you were so concerned about the employer calling the police on you when you picked up your check, why did you insist on picking it up in person rather than having it mailed to you?

Someone who sells hard drugs to coworkers obviously isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

well it was a very, very small amount and he didn't die so it was no biggie.
It's very sad that you think that way.

well it was a very, very small amount and he didn't die so it was no biggie.
It's very sad that you think that way.

A hot dog vendor does not want her customers to die, even though she sells rotten meat and moldy buns.

Because why would I want to give my employer my address and apartment number.

Why does your employer not already have your address and apartment number? They should already have that in your personnel file - that's basic information they're entitled to have. How do you intend to get your W-2 next year - or were you not planning to pay taxes on your earnings?

I doubt If I can change the way you think.Selling drugs to anyone is bad.Selling drugs to someone who had been clean for eight months is horrible. Selling drugs to someone that sends them to the hospital is more than horrible. Selling drugs at work is stupid. You should be in jail. You don't seem to be concerned at all with what you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back