Institutional Discrimination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wailuku

Is it morally correct and conscionable to have the EEOC immune from lawsuits?

What if an EEOC investigator is discriminatory and he was racially bias and prejudice based on my religion and race?

How can minorities be treated this way? How can they be subjected to racial discrimination by the EEOC and there is no remedy or provision to hold the EEOC accountable? Is this not institutional racism?

This is unconscionable to have a government agency violated my civil rights and not be held accountable. Is this all there is for minorities by the US government? Is this not unfair and discriminatory?

How can we hold the EEOC responsible for its actions, failures, ineptness and willful and intentional neglect?

I am sure no believes the EEOC investigator is Not capable of discriminating and willingly refuses to investigate any evidence that supports the charges of racial discrimination?

In my case the investigator knowingly, willingly and intentionally refused to investigate any evidence that supported my charges because he befriended a witness who was of the same religion and race as he was and decided to deny me justice and fairness on the bases I am not of the same religion and race. His argument was that 9 witnesses submitted notarized statements against me and they out weighed my claim.
Since when do you not investigate supporting evidence simply because you receive 9 fraudulent statements from the employer? How does that make it logical? Is that all it takes, more statements than yours to win? Should I have submitted 18 fraudulent statements over their 9 to win? is this what our judicial system is about, a numbers game?
Anyone out there has any answers or are minorities stuck with institutional racism without and responsibility and accountability by the EEOC?

Anyway I feel the EEOC should not be immune and should be held accountable for racial discrimination as well if they discriminate? If there is no logical reason for the investigator to no investigate crucial evidence on your behalf that the answer can be only one thing, discrimination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back