Medical Malpractice Injured during echocardiogram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesawisthelaw

Jurisdiction
Massachusetts
Hello, I went for an echo last year and the technician purposely injured me. During the test she was mocking me and my disabilities. Then after the test she told me to lean back and forced the ultrasound tool into my neck. Basically I left with knowing this was done on purpose. Turns out I have permeant nerve damage now in my neck. I have proof from a MRI. What would be the best way to move forward with this? There is indeed more to the story and a history of abuse at a local hospital and I'm absolutely horrified of the place. I really want to take this to court because I feel like this is where I have to draw the line and something has to be done. I'm unemployed and last year I even tried to file for disability. I don't have the money or anybody to help me take this to court but I really want to even if I need to do this all by myself. Do I have a case? How do I proceed? Could I get a lawyer that would be paid by the government?

The BEST way to pursue any claim against a medical professional is retain a medical malpractice attorney licensed in your state.

Anything less is useless and nonproductive.

You will not know if you might have a case without talking to a medical malpractice attorney. Many times an initial consultation is free & if they take your case, they will take it on a contingency fee basis. (attorney gets % of what you recover, if anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back