Incentives

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbro13

I work for a medicare advantage plan ( Health Ins. ) The co. is and has been playing fast and loose with our incentives. There are constant discrepancies as to what we are being paid on every month. When questioned on why we were not paid on an application submitted we are told CMS kicked the application out or that the applicant "dis-enrolled". We are not allowed as per CMS guide lines to contact a member who has dis-enrolled from the plan, to do so, will result in a CMS violation and termination by the employer. There is no mechanism in place to tell the Reps when and why an application is not being paid. When pushed for an explanation we are given the above mentioned excuses. I feel as though the co. is taking advantage of the sales reps and keep revenue for themselves. It's all smoke and mirrors, the numbers never jive with the applications submitted and what you get paid on. I understand there is going to be fall out from applications submitted but there are no checks and balances and I feel the sales force is being ripped off. I need to know what my rights are and how I can fight this?

You can collectively hire an attorney.
The attorney might be able to subpoena the books and determine if your suppositions are true.

Otherwise, your options are slim and none.
Keep working and hoping things get better.

Or, seek employment elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back