In Need Of Help!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horne1911a1

Hi, I have a huge problem and I'm in need of some help as quickly as I can get it. I don't have a whole lot of money to afford $200-$300 dollars an hour to speak with a lawyer, or to even hire one.

Heres the story!! I have a beautiful step-daughter that is almost 9, my husband has been divorced and the custody matter and everything has been filed. His ex-wife has custody and we use to get our daughter everyweek, on his days off. His ex-wife then changed the stipulations of the court ordered paper work because she decided to move 2 hours away. So then the papers went from everyweek to everyother weekend and everyother holiday. Also stating that she would drive her to and from our home. That never happend. Since we lost her, we went ahead and moved as well so now we are 6 hours apart. Court papers state that his ex-wife will always maintain a way of communication for us to talk to our daughter, that doesn't happen. We never hear from her or see her unless, we put up a fight for her. This past thanksgiving we got our daughter for 4 days, upon recieving her, she has had an ear infection for the last give or take 6 months which her mother takes her to the doctor for every now and then but doesn't give her the medication. Her ear was so bad that you could stand beside her and smell her ear rotting. She came to the house with a head full of lice and no close were sent with her, we buy all her cloths for school and everything. Her mother can't maintain a perminent residence because of the filth of her house. She has moved 4 times within this year alone, our daughter has missed so much school, and its just because her mother doesn't feel like getting up to send her to school. Not to mention when my husband called the school to ask questions about her attendance and grades, they couldn't give us any information because his ex-wife put down that no one else is to have contact with the child, as if she doesn't have a father. In court papers it states they will share equal rights when it comes to school, activities, and doctor vistits. His ex-wife fails to give us a address of where we can reach her at, or anything. Not to mention that the she has not held up to anything in the court papers. We just found out today that, she has no telephone now, and that she plans of taking my husbands daughter and moving to Georgia. Is there anyone out there that can help us, we really need it. Courts want whats in the best interest of the Child right. So please help. We both have wonderful jobs, own our home. We just want what is best for our daughter which is a good home, food on the table, and a bed to sleep in with a good education. What would you do if it was your daughter? I'm in need of some help!!! Please find it in your hearts to help. Everyone needs help sometimes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back