I'm 15 and have a 2 month old baby seeking help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Priscilla28

I'm 15 and have 2 month old baby. Her dad wants to sign his rights away. Can I still put him on child support? I had no insurance for my pregnancy and had to pay 10,000 dollars for my hospital and doctor bills. Can i still put him on child support if he signs his rights away? I nedd help w/ money.
Jessica & Priscilla <--- baby

The dad cannot simply walk away, he is liable for child support.

You or your parents should contact either your city or county department of children services or family services or however it might be called in your place or/and a bona-fide non-profit organization who help and counsel in such cases, for example church charites like the Lutheran Social Services. Both places should have people there who can explain the law to you, how to get the dad to pay child support and what other resources and help might be there. Have a look online or in the phone book to find the addresses.

i need help

I am a 15 year old girl with a week old baby and my parents dont like my baby father and they barly let me see him. My parents keep saying they are going to take the baby and kick me out. i wanna know if they can do that because my baby dad parents want me and the baby to come live with them can i do that with out my mom taken my baby away from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back