illegal citizens kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enczi578

hi there, i have a friend who's in a pretty deep trouble. She came into this country following her boyfriend in 1999. They've never got married, but they do have 2 kids(5year and 5 month old), born here so they're citizens but the parents are not. Her partner abusing her, beaten her several times in the last couple of years, she is so miserable, like a prisoner. 3 years ago, she took her dauther, left him, went to a woman shelter. He went to court, and somehow (i have no idea how, because as i said he is illegal alien too) he got full custody of their dauther. She had to move back with him, to keep her dauther. he promised her that they would go to court and get a shared custody, but he's just talking, he would never do that. She just gave birth to the their son 5 month ago (she didn't want another kid with this guy, but she can't keep saying no to him all the time, cause he gets pissed and hits her). So now, he has full custody of their dauther and she has custody of their son.
She can't live this way anymore, but she can't leave him, cause she could never leave her dauther with him. Is there anyway for her to get back custody of her dauther???? Oh and she's from Europe she wants to leave him, but she doesn't want to stay in this country.So if she could get custody back, how could she take her 2 kids back to home with her???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back