IF I CAN'T GET LOVE OR RESPECT, WHAT DO I GET?

BOCASBARBIE

Jurisdiction
California
Hi my name's Jeana, i was born to a teenage bi-racial couple, but was raised by my mom's parents in playa del rey, ca. My father & his family have never really excepted me due to the color of my skin inhereted by my mom & i've seen my father only a few times in life and only ever talked on the phone. He had 3 other kids by 2 different women. i've seen pics of them all together as a family on social media since the myspace days & whatnot, but have never been included as a normal part of their family. Well to make this long sad story short, i moved to barstow & his family lived on the other side of the hill about 30-45 min. away in victorville and rancho cucamunga. everyone knew where i lived since i recently reached out to both sisters and my father's sister. in hopes to finally make some sort of real connection with them. Then, i recieved a Facebook message from 1 of his daughter's daughter saying...hey, i just thought u should know that grandpa died yesterday. When i tried to ask her for further info i was told to leave her out of the drama and she was only telling me cause she thought it wasn't right to keep it from me. and refused to answer me after that. i tried calling both sisters and left several messages day after day after day......NOTHING. until one of his cousins posted comments of his burial and my siblings posted pics of themsilves & other family memers at the funeral. I am the first born. I know he had a house and cars and whatnot. I was just curious if I am entitled to anything? And if i am & they got rid of it all, do i have a case against them? thank u soo much...ooohh yea he was a disabled Veteren with a purple heart. thanx 4 yr ttime...god bless, Nameste, sincerely, (BORNWITHABROKEN HEART) JEANA

What a sad story.
First of all, please accept my condolences upon the passing of your loved one.

Before I get into the legal, I need to tell you that you have the chance to be anything you strive to become.
Forget what others say you are, be the thing you desire to be.
Work hard everyday to become the best teacher, physician, seamstress, plumber, carpenter, landscaper, or whatever you want to achieve, start becoming the best.

Forget the names you've been called, forget the the love you think others should have given you, it means something only if you continue to allow it consume you.
No one owes you love, respect, kindness, trust, regard, acceptance, etc.
I call those emotions/feelings "intangibles".
Whatever you call them, we must earn them.
Some say our mothers and fathers love us because we exist.
True, as babies, for most of us.
But, for many of us, that parental love dissipates when we announce we're gay, marry someone from another religion, marry a person of another race, choose to abuse drugs, or commit crimes, maybe become a painter when our arenas wanted us to be a surgeon.
Don't allow their feelings to define you, constrain you, or shame you.
Don't validate their hate.
Don't allow what they didn't give you, to confine you.
Seek love from those who give you love.
Forget them, find whatever it is you seek in this big, beautiful world.

You can be anything, do anything, achieve anything, it's only about the odor if your skin if you allow it to be.

Your blood is red, your life is real, your heart can love, your brain can learn, if you will it so.

As for any inheritance, you will only know if a will is probated.
Heck, the rats might be eating that cheese now.
You know they won't tell you, so let it go.
If you choose to obsess, stress, and allow it to consume you, filling you with hate, it will.
Let love and success consume you.
God bless, good luck, become that thing you've always wanted to become.
You're as good as the best person, if you endeavor to become that.

1st. I wanna thank u for yr caring & inspirational words....that's very kind of u. There is sooo much more to it. Believe me I wouldn't even bother with these folks if it wasn't 4 the fact of how they're all living soo very well, in houses and have nice cars, basically living very comfortably. When me on the other hand, I'm homeless can barely survive with enough food till the end of the month, no transportation to get the heck outta this horrific town. u see the only reason i live where i do is because my grama died a few yrs. ago & she never owned property, so i was forced to leave the hometown where i was raised, so my father's daughter told me to move out here to barstow where her & her family had a house. they came to get me & when i got here i assumed they were gonna make room for me,because they had a 3 bdrm house, but on the contrary, i was made to sleep in the living room with my lil ESA(emotional support animal) while they had 2 pitbulls living in their house, so her husband was mad at me when i moved to the motel down the street because he was getting $20 out of me every morning, well they were upset with me & moved down the hill to the city & left me up here with no way to get to doctors or anything or back down where i was familiar, there's nothing much up here and it's hard to get back down because of the large highway fromhere to civilization. the only reason i moved out here is because it is cheaper out here & she told me she & her family would help me, because i don't have any otherfamily now & i've been disabled since the age of 3yrs. old when a drunk driver hit me.And I don't have the resourses i do back home. I still live in a motel and live as an AGORAPHOBIC. I don't have any friends, family or support at all. I know i haven't done anything to deserve this continual abandonment. The Agoraphobia is really bad & getting worse & that is the reason for my inquiry about my entitlements.
What a sad story.
First of all, please accept my condolences upon the passing of your loved one.

Before I get into the legal, I need to tell you that you have the chance to be anything you strive to become.
Forget what others say you are, be the thing you desire to be.
Work hard everyday to become the best teacher, physician, seamstress, plumber, carpenter, landscaper, or whatever you want to achieve, start becoming the best.

Forget the names you've been called, forget the the love you think others should have given you, it means something only if you continue to allow it consume you.
No one owes you love, respect, kindness, trust, regard, acceptance, etc.
I call those emotions/feelings "intangibles".
Whatever you call them, we must earn them.
Some say our mothers and fathers love us because we exist.
True, as babies, for most of us.
But, for many of us, that parental love dissipates when we announce we're gay, marry someone from another religion, marry a person of another race, choose to abuse drugs, or commit crimes, maybe become a painter when our arenas wanted us to be a surgeon.
Don't allow their feelings to define you, constrain you, or shame you.
Don't validate their hate.
Don't allow what they didn't give you, to confine you.
Seek love from those who give you love.
Forget them, find whatever it is you seek in this big, beautiful world.

You can be anything, do anything, achieve anything, it's only about the odor if your skin if you allow it to be.

Your blood is red, your life is real, your heart can love, your brain can learn, if you will it so.

As for any inheritance, you will only know if a will is probated.
Heck, the rats might be eating that cheese now.
You know they won't tell you, so let it go.
If you choose to obsess, stress, and allow it to consume you, filling you with hate, it will.
Let love and success consume you.
God bless, good luck, become that thing you've always wanted to become.
You're as good as the best person, if you endeavor to become that.

1st. I wanna thank u for yr caring & inspirational words....that's very kind of u. There is sooo much more to it. Believe me I wouldn't even bother with these folks if it wasn't 4 the fact of how they're all living soo very well, in houses and have nice cars, basically living very comfortably. When me on the other hand, I'm homeless can barely survive with enough food till the end of the month, no transportation to get the heck outta this horrific town. u see the only reason i live where i do is because my grama died a few yrs. ago & she never owned property, so i was forced to leave the hometown where i was raised, so my father's daughter told me to move out here to barstow where her & her family had a house. they came to get me & when i got here i assumed they were gonna make room for me,because they had a 3 bdrm house, but on the contrary, i was made to sleep in the living room with my lil ESA(emotional support animal) while they had 2 pitbulls living in their house, so her husband was mad at me when i moved to the motel down the street because he was getting $20 out of me every morning, well they were upset with me & moved down the hill to the city & left me up here with no way to get to doctors or anything or back down where i was familiar, there's nothing much up here and it's hard to get back down because of the large highway fromhere to civilization. the only reason i moved out here is because it is cheaper out here & she told me she & her family would help me, because i don't have any otherfamily now & i've been disabled since the age of 3yrs. old when a drunk driver hit me.And I don't have the resourses i do back home. I still live in a motel and live as an AGORAPHOBIC. I don't have any friends, family or support at all. I know i haven't done anything to deserve this continual abandonment. The Agoraphobia is really bad & getting worse & that is the reason for my inquiry about my entitlements.

I can empathize with you, OP.
I don't like leaving my home, either.
I avoid crowds, and prefer staying at home.
I don't consider it to be a phobia.
It's just one of many choices we make in this life.
Everyone should be able to make his or her own choices.
Now that darned drunk driver needs to be in prison for hitting a little baby.

Back