I was in my hospital room when two police officers

Latverian

Jurisdiction
Kentucky
Hello,

I had went to the ER and was eventually admitted. While I was sitting in my two police officers walk in my room and tell me a staff member from the hospital said I had hired a hitman to murder one of their Doctors

Of course I was in a state of shock and disbelief at this crazy claim and then I was accused of being a drug dealer and asked if I had ever sold drugs.

Which at 42 I have a clean criminal record other than a $25 dollar bounced check. When the officers left I was very distraught that someone working at the hospital would call the police and say such a thing. I puller my IVs out and blood shot everywhere from both arms. I rang the nurse and yelled for five minutes before someone came to the room.

I left against medical advice. I'm still upset and worried that someone would say such a thing to the police.

Can I file a law suit against the hospital without the police officers getting in any trouble.they were just doing their job.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

You have nothing to work with here.
I suspect you were possibly under the influence of some kind of medication or might have some other underlying condition to consider.
Your best option is likely to just let it go. You left the hospital against medical advice. You might want to consider returning.

You have nothing to work with here.
I suspect you were possibly under the influence of some kind of medication or might have some other underlying condition to consider.
Your best option is likely to just let it go. You left the hospital against medical advice. You might want to consider returning.

Under medication of an underlining condition?

Are you saying that its made up in my head?

I'm saying you were in the hospital with some iv's attached.... Do you know what they were giving you and what possible side effects are?
Do you know why they did not want you to leave?
The way you describe your own behavior suggests you were not thinking clearly at the time.
I don't doubt that police came and asked questions, but your perception of the events and the reason they occurred may not be accurate.
Regardless, as you describe the incident, there is no action for you to take against anyone.

They hadent given. Me any medication. At all. As a matter of fact I was waiting on the doctor to come in to see. Me!

I was sitting in my bed and they walked in and told me a staff !member at the hospital called them and said that I hired a hit man to kill one of their doctors.

I'm not upset with the police but with the hospital. That's pure nonsense and craziness. Pure fiction and fantasy. Why would a hospital do that?

Of course I'm going to get up and leave that hospital. They called the police and accused me of hiring a hit man to murder someone.

Nurses do not place IVs 'just because'. Why were you at the ER?

I went to the hospital to get those answers. Answers I never received

There are other medical facilities that can treat your injuries or maladies.

I suggest you locate one and get the help you believe you require.

OMG what a trip , this is just like old school chat back in the 90's , I have been out of the loop (lol @ chat loop) for some time now, it appears that it has lost none of it's amusement glad to B back (in the loop) :) BTW dude should def. get help of some kind , maybe many kinds, just sayin

Back