1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

I Want To Get Emancipated !!!!

Discussion in 'Other Family Law Matters' started by lilsexynyrican8, Jun 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proserpina

Proserpina Moderator

Really?

Could you post the statute? :confused:

MorgansDaddy likes this.
  2. Patricia_Young

Patricia_Young New Member

3. MorgansDaddy

MorgansDaddy New Member

Wow, I apologize, i should have looked at the dates, my fault. As far as the statutory rape part, I was wrong. Should have said it is still illegal, just a different charge when sex is not involved. Since the post is so old I guess that is neither here nor there though. Again, I apologize for the oversight.

4. secymyf

secymyf New Member

Um hello did you not read the part where her mother is physically and mentally abusing her

Hello Not Ok and in all reality i think you should go for it girl but the sex thing wait for it, i was in a bad situation and all i got was hatred from the other person because i didn't want to do that all the time. once you give it to them once they think they can have it when ever they want.;)

5. Peppermint

Peppermint New Member

Um, hello, did YOU read the part where this thread was started nearly six YEARS ago and these kids keep hijacking it?

6. cbg

cbg Super Moderator

I think it's time to put this thread out of business.