i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcrowley871984

ok this is my situation, me and my boyfriend of 8 years have broken up 2 weeks ago. we have lived together for the past 6 years 3 in an apt and the last 3 in a house which he purchased and everything is in his name. my problem is that we decided that we were going to fix up the house meaning that we were going to replace all doors all light fixtures, trim crown molding, rip up carpet, put new sheet rock up paint the whole works it's a really old house and it was just something that needed to be done. well i put everything that was purchased on my credit card most of the stuff was just purchased in the past 6 months i've spend 3500 dollars on everything, and there's probably like 2000 dollars of stuff just sitting down stairs and that's what i want back so i can take it back to home depot and put it back on my credit card. i went over there yesterday to try and take my stuff back and he wouldn't let me have it, there was a lil scuffle he tried pushing me out of the house once he figured out what i was doing. so i called the cops they came out and there was really nothing that they could do for me as far as me getting my stuff back. they told me that i needed to take him to court. so what would be the cheapest and quickest way of getting my stuff back, cause now he's saying that he's gonna have it all put up in the house by the time we go through court. please i need some advice oh yeah and he's already changed the locks so i can't get in i am now working a second job at nite so i can pay off my debt i can't live by myself until it's paid off i need some help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back